Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Running Backs (Pick 3)
Larry Johnson 18 33.33%
Willis McGahee 16 29.63%
Clinton Portis 1 1.85%
Thomas Jones 10 18.52%
Frank Gore 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2007, 07:58 AM

Default Re: PPA should disassociate itself from scandal ridden CEO Poker tour

good...NEXT!
Old 08-14-2007, 04:49 AM

Are there still going to be CEO tournaments at Venetain and Caesars the next few months...

Also, how does one get the rebate promised by Maria several weeks ago.....
Old 08-14-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are there still going to be CEO tournaments at Venetain and Caesars the next few months...

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that no one actually knows if 2+2 Maria and Co. were actually the real thing. At least one mod suggested that based on their email addy that Maria was never actually on this site. It could have just been a prank by another 2+2er.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my understanding that no one actually knows if 2+2 Maria and Co. were actually the real thing. At least one mod suggested that based on their email addy that Maria was never actually on this site. It could have just been a prank by another 2+2er.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen this mentioned several times. Maria and her gimmicks were ABSOLUTELY her. I sent her a message through their website and she responded to me about what she posted in the thread.

Unless you want to claim that their website is also an elaborate hoax then the real Maria was posting here (under several accounts).

I would like to hear a follow up from Stephen about how the legal action is going and would also like to hear the answer to doublejoker's question in regard to future CEO tournaments.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:45 PM

Hey Guys,

Bells must have been ringing because I was going to give a brief update today as to whats going on with this case.
Besides everyone under the sun aware of the situation now,it seems according to my lawyers , that Nevada Gaming handles this first,then if ness. on the criminal side proceeds to the FBI,A/G,DA,local law enforcement,etc accordingly in no specific order.

As you might guess the wheels of justice are SLOW!

As far as the future of CEO Tour events ,I dont know if they are still scheduled,but I find it very hard to believe them attracting anyone after this disaster,most importantly the individual hotels and the negative exposure that do not need to be associated with this scum!

I will keep you updated,
~stephen feraca [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Guys,

Bells must have been ringing because I was going to give a brief update today as to whats going on with this case.
Besides everyone under the sun aware of the situation now,it seems according to my lawyers , that Nevada Gaming handles this first,then if ness. on the criminal side proceeds to the FBI,A/G,DA,local law enforcement,etc accordingly in no specific order.

As you might guess the wheels of justice are SLOW!

As far as the future of CEO Tour events ,I dont know if they are still scheduled,but I find it very hard to believe them attracting anyone after this disaster,most importantly the individual hotels and the negative exposure that do not need to be associated with this scum!

I will keep you updated,
~stephen feraca [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tough to prove criminal liability