Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 01:00 AM

Default FTP RB Q: Opened account 2 years ago but never deposited

I was certain I signed up through TITN. However, according to the following response, I evidently did not.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Dan,

Thank you for contacting TITN.

After looking at your account we see that you did open your account about 2 years ago, but we don’t have no FTP account registered with us, and if you do have an account with them witch you say you could have opened about 2 years ago as well, then we would not be able to offer you the rake back because the account was created to long ago and you are supposed to have only one account per site.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Diego

[/ QUOTE ]

If I e-mail Full Tilt's support, will they tell me the affiliate I actually did sign up under? Will they still honor the deal after this much time?

What if the affiliate went under? Am I SOL?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:59 AM

Default Re: FTP RB Q: Opened account 2 years ago but never deposited

I would suggest you try to email Full Tilt to see if they can either contact your affiliate or let you know who your affiliate is. There is no harm in doing that, but whether or not (a) your affiliate even provides rakeback, and/or (b) whether they are willing to pay any accrued rakeback from such a long period of time when there was no contact, is another story.

Best of luck!

Tim
RakeBackDirect
Old 11-20-2007, 02:27 PM

@ OP: if you didn't deposit then FTP doesn't have your details. Thus you made only "play money account" and you can open new account.
Use new e-mail, new computer and pick up a good rake-back affiliate. And you are free to go.

[ QUOTE ]
(b) whether they are willing to pay any accrued rakeback from such a long period of time when there was no contact, is another story.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have to be kidding.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
(b) whether they are willing to pay any accrued rakeback from such a long period of time when there was no contact, is another story.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have to be kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

first off, I missed that he had not deposited, so there would be no past rakeback in the first place

second, I am not kidding...do you really think if he signed up under some shady/reputable/unreliable rakeback site that they would be willing to dish out 2 years of rakeback payments to that player without a fuss, especially if he was a high vol player...my guess is they would never even contact him back let alone even confirm that he was tracked to them -- we know there are some shady rakeback providers out there or those who claim to be rakeback providers but are just in it to make a quick buck not caring in the least about their players -- we have all seen the past posts that parallel this. I'm sure he would have no trouble with a reputable site, but there are sites out there I would have no faith in to do the right thing and pay out to a player in this situation based on past posts I have seen in this forum.

Lets just say I'm glad hes not in that situation and hopefully can make a new account under a reputable rakeback provider without getting in trouble with FT.

Tim
RakeBackDirect