Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 03:08 AM

Default Re: PAHUD Stat breakdown by color...

How do you copy the color and ranges once they are set up for one poker site to the other sites. Is there a way to do this without exporting everything which would mess around with the placement of the stats.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:30 PM

Hi

Split Suit: Sorry to hear that youīre colourblind. I see now why you want to use different colours.

oakrdrzfan: I donīt know if that works. I usually just export the stats and since I just have two combined and the number of hands stat, itīs no big deal to move them around.

// M
Old 11-08-2007, 01:00 AM

Looks like the color isn't coming through too well, but I have the following colors on my HUD:
Blue: weak
Yellow: Avg
Green: Higher % of range
Red: on Folds to Cbet if <50%

Stat lines read:
VPIP/PFR/TA/TAF/WTSD
Hands/Folds CB/Total CR%/Cbet

Is there anything that I'm missing? Is it too much?

I'm gonna look through this thread again tomorrow at work and tweak my HUD again if necessary, but this was a great discussion guys!

Old 11-12-2007, 06:34 AM

wow, great thread.. i love stuff like this..

Anyways, my VPIP coding is way different than anyone else that has posted and thats prolly because I only 2-3 table and table selection is my biggest advantage.

0-39 Green
40-49 Orange
50-99 Red

I watch tables with a close eye on the oranges.. dump the green bananas and wait list the red cherries.

Also, I noticed that no one uses CR on their HUD.

I put serious thought into CR, especially when deciding which seat to grab.. you'd be surprised how many people have 0.00 CR over hundreds of hands.

This helps you when seated to their left, so you can bet when they check without any fear of a re-raise whatsoever.

Keep those Hud-stats coming!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:13 AM

Hi.

So the two latest posters both use CR in their HUDs. Iīve been thinking about that to, but I couldnīt find a good way to colour code it. How do you code this stat? Whatīs the "average" (good player) rate of checkraising?

// M
Old 11-12-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi.

So the two latest posters both use CR in their HUDs. Iīve been thinking about that to, but I couldnīt find a good way to colour code it. How do you code this stat? Whatīs the "average" (good player) rate of checkraising?

// M

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question!
Its such a huge strategy considerment that it would take a massive sample of data to even start thinking about it.
Come to think of it I dont even remember how the PAHUD is worked out!

Two things I do know -
If you have 250+ or so hands on someone and they have "CR 0.00" then Im more inclined (all other factors considered) to semi-bluff a draw since he usually calls at worst.
(You probably need a higher sample size than that, the higher the sample the more likely the villan does not CR)

Some manics have "CR 7.00" or something, thats just crazy. Obv dont bet meduim holdings or draws when they check to you.

In between I have not given it much thought, its certainly worth having up there on HUD.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi.

// M

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still working out my feel on the ranges of this stat. I haven't color coded it yet since I don't have a solid feel. I'm very interested in what others are doing w/ this stat.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:06 PM

Something I do with the player icons-

The caution triangle I manually assign to the "shortstackers' guild" so they kind of jump out at me and I'm aware where they are at the table and can adjust accordingly. (Also I like to follow their progress in pokertracker and it's an easy filter. From what I see they really don't make very much money.)

I have 2 special symbols for my loose players (VPIP 30%+).
The passive players in this category are the fish and the more aggressive players are the dice.

The rest of the players in my database get a rating according to certain levels of aggression. In order they go:

mouse
elephant
eagle
Tazmanian Devil

Of course, I'm considering changing all of this around and just assigning icons on a manual basis, like I do with the shortstackers. I'm thinking the decent regulars could get an eagle; the bad players could get the fish. I'm undecided if I want to do this or not yet.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:29 PM

I've done a little adjusting with my HUD. A lot of advice in this thread has helped.

First the stats I have displayed are:
VPIP
PFR
AF
total hands

CB%
FCB%
CR%

I've gone with the red/green getup with my weaker and looser stats being green and my aggressive stats being red. Goes well with the whole Christmas theme also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What other stats do you guys display? I strayed away from wtSD because it takes a lot of hands to have a significant sample, and at that point almost everybody is going to fall within the same range for the most part. (I think the fish that are going to too many showdowns usually bust out before they have a significant enough sample).

I also kept the caution triangle for my shortstackers and am using a few of the other icons to indicate unusual agression factors (total including preflop).

<1 mouse PASSIVE
2-3 eagle AGGRESSIVE
3+ Taz HYPER-AGGRESSIVE

This just gives me a general feel for the aggressiveness of a player and/or table, but I use the stats for most of my intricate decision-making.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done a little adjusting with my HUD. A lot of advice in this thread has helped.

First the stats I have displayed are:
VPIP
PFR
AF
total hands

CB%
FCB%
CR%

I've gone with the red/green getup with my weaker and looser stats being green and my aggressive stats being red. Goes well with the whole Christmas theme also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What other stats do you guys display? I strayed away from wtSD because it takes a lot of hands to have a significant sample, and at that point almost everybody is going to fall within the same range for the most part. (I think the fish that are going to too many showdowns usually bust out before they have a significant enough sample).

I also kept the caution triangle for my shortstackers and am using a few of the other icons to indicate unusual agression factors (total including preflop).

<1 mouse PASSIVE
2-3 eagle AGGRESSIVE
3+ Taz HYPER-AGGRESSIVE

This just gives me a general feel for the aggressiveness of a player and/or table, but I use the stats for most of my intricate decision-making.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like having an idea if the player is a winner or loser in the game (obvi only usefull if u have 1k+ hands on a person)...but nice to kno.

also, their attmpt2steal ive found helpful. lets me kno if i can 3b out of hte blinds froma CO steal