Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: BBV Dream Journal

Dude. That's awesome.

I barely remember the general subject of my dreams.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:31 PM

Last night: I was in a dream (I was a passive observer) with Jessica Alba and David Spade. They were married- David was in his early fifties and Jessica was her current age. He hired a guy to show Jessica how to love and be happy. He was a gay guy who always carried a very large pistol around, but he was some sort of happiness guru.

There was also some strange thing going on with David- he was super rich, but his family was killed when he was three and he had to escape through the woods by himself.

But there was a flashback scene where baby david witnessed his dad kill himself. Very strange.

Brag: Jessica was topless for part of this.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:02 AM

I dreamdedid that I bowled a 300 game and I woke up with one standing.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:36 PM

I smoke weed daily and find that this makes it impossible for me to remember dreams. that or i dont have them, or theyre too rediculus or mind blowinfg to remember. Anyone else have this condition?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I smoke weed daily and find that this makes it impossible for me to remember dreams. that or i dont have them, or theyre too rediculus or mind blowinfg to remember. Anyone else have this condition?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:27 PM

Last Night:

I was shacking up with one of my two extra-long term relationship extra girlfriends. I guess I had ditched the wife at some point, this wasn't explained satisfactorily.

Anyway, I get a call from the OTHER of my two extra-long term exes. She calls saying she wants to come over and get reaquainted. I'm like cool, I'm gonna bang the ish out of ya.

I tell the first ex that I'm going to be kicking it with ex #2 from now on. She's like "okay," and stays anyway to clean up. Ex 2 shows up while ex 1's cleaning the toilet. I can tell number one isn't happy, but I don't care, I'm in love!

So I go with ex2 to a party, and ex 1 goes too. It's one of those dream parties where EVERYBODY you know is there. My wife and kids were there, and my wife didn't say anythign about the situation. I played with my kids, whihc was kinda fun to do in a dream.

Suddenly, I'm feeling really bad about ex 1. I get it in my head that she's in a mental institution an hour away. Of course, I set out driving to it.

I get about 3/4 of the way there when I pass the last exit that I can use to get back to the party. There's a strange beam of light that shines on the exit sign and arcs off towards where the party is. I think- WTF? I want ex 2 anyway. So I drive another hour or so back to the party. Ex 2 is drunk and getting chatted up by some asshat (dreams imitating life.)

I sweep her off her feet and tell her it's me and her baby, and this time we're going to make it work. We pass ex 1 on the way out and I think: damn, I'd like to bang her just one more time.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:31 AM

Old 10-11-2007, 04:21 AM

I'm not going to read any of these and I doubt anyone would read mine but lucid dreams are awesome
Old 10-11-2007, 04:46 PM

Wow, I just randomly remembered some tidbits from my dream last night...something about driving through Berkeley on my way to somewhere else and I almost crash into this 2+2er cause I'm not paying attention to the road, and suddenly my car is gone and he offers to give me a ride like 30 miles in the opposite direction from where he's going even though he'd have to be stuck in awful traffic coming back because apparently Berkeley is really dangerous to walk through even in broad daylight, so I thought that was kinda weird.

Also, my mom was apparently a lawyer or something (she's not) and was interviewing these two girls that went to my first high school but were both a year or two older than me and I never knew them whatsoever whatsoever for jobs. The brunette beat out the blonde.

I think I snapped out of this dream at about 10:30am when I realized I was supposed to be at work and probably shouldn't be in bed. Brag: in bed --> out the door only took 11 mins, and that even included a quick breakfast!
Old 10-13-2007, 10:17 PM

Two nights ago: Me and my family are staying at my parents' house for some reason. The girls are screaming because there's a snake in the linen closet.

I go to catch it, in my underwear of course. It's big, but not anaconda big. I'm upset because it ate my rare giant katydid, which was the size of a small squirrel (WTF?)

I lunge at the serpent and it bites me right in the junk. I peel it of and try to grab it without hurting it, but it keeps slithering away. At one point, it spits up the katydid, which was pretty nasty.

Incidentally, this had something in it that seems to re-occur in my dreams: A huge fish tank that I've forgotten about for months, but is always in great shape, full of healthy exotic fish. I'm always like ZOMG, I haven't fed those fish for months! Come to think of it, I have this dream quite a bit.