Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing

Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: How to build credit

It's spelled retarted, maroon!
Can you cite any examples where I am mistaken. Thanks, in advance. Your courage versus your mental and physical challenges are greatly admired. Please say Hi to your Mommy for me!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's spelled retarted, maroon!
Can you cite any examples where I am mistaken. Thanks, in advance. Your courage versus your mental and physical challenges are greatly admired. Please say Hi to your Mommy for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Credit is built by accepting less than favorable terms... such as deposit credit cards, high interest credit cards, paying juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are flat out wrong. credit is built by having a line of credit and paying your bills on time. you don't have to carry a balance (pay juice). seriously, i don't care whatever advice you posted after this, its 100% false and most likely does harm to a persons credit.

i need to just start putting people on ignore like super fast. there are at least three posters in this thread who i don't need to read for various reasons varying from just being an idiot to being raging douche bag 99% of the time. im gonna give the quick trigger finger thing a try and see if my 2+2 experience improves.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:35 PM

Thanks for your analysis. Once again if you can, and you can't, point out anything incorrect in my previous posts which would help forum members needing to establish credit.. please feel free to point them out. In fact, all useful criticisms from any forum members will be welcome in advance.
Also if your Mommy would like to add her critiques, I am sure that the entire forum will welcome them.
Thanks to you and Mommy in advance!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get it through your thick skull that good credit doesn't rely on how many credit cards you have. Why don't you learn a subject before arguing out of your ass?

Business people care about your entire credit in general and you know nothing about credit. Not to mention, you don't do an app-o-rama if a credit score fluctuation will cost >10k. If you don't understand this you are a complete buffoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having too many credit cards will hurt your FICO score. The threshold is pretty high though and this is a very small part of the score. On the other hand, thanks to the consumer credit crisis at present, we may very well be headed back to relying less on FICO and more on human judgment in credit analysis - having flipped a lot of credit cards can't look too good. Of course this depends on how far you take this - no one will care about 7-8 credit cards, for instance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but you are wrong. You can find out how a FICO score is calculated on your own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any specific evidence or are you just guessing? Nearly all FICO estimators I've seen start penalizing after 4 credit cards, because it prefers a "good mix/portfolio" of credit.

And do you not agree that it would look pretty fishy, say, to a mortgage underwriter to have had more than 7-10 credit cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

FICO does not penalize for having over 4 credit cards. Jeezus [censored] christ, where do you get this information from? Use google for 2 minutes and you will find all you need to know.

No, it would not look fishy to anyone if you have 10 credit cards that carry a $0 balance. In fact, it would look good assuming they are old.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:39 PM

DDD-

I'm glad you triple checked your sources and find it kind of odd that you have to sell your [censored] advice to the OP. However, you are still a complete idiot and have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:44 PM

Does your Mommy think I am a compete idiot or just an
idiot? Thanks for your witty rapier, sharp reply. And thanks to Mommy, too, Sir!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your witty rapier, sharp reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to redraft this sentence. I think a better version would be: "Thanks for your rapier sharp, witty reply." or perhaps "Thank you for your witty, rapier sharp reply."

It usually helps to convey some sense on intelligence when making childish insults. But to each their own.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:17 PM

Great, now the Punctuation Police are here. What's next, the Syntax Police? Shouldn't u b playn pokr poorli like a respectublle Polleecman?
By the way, would you like to contribute any comments on how forum members could better their creddut ratings? I didnut theenk so, sincce u dont hav the slitest iddea. Pleez go bakk
2 .....$01/.02 wherr u belllong. Thanx n addvannce, Sur!!!