FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 08:22 AM

Default Re: LOL, Donkaments.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

on another note, plz don't tell me you're a heels fan thayer. i get the feeling it is true, but i'm sad inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duke is puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

thayer i feel like we can walk off into the sunset together now, because this is deeper and much much more important than poker. if you haven't read 'to hate like this is to be happy forever', you should.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are your ties to UNC?
It is possible that I might hate you even more.

[/ QUOTE ]

i once dated a girl whos mother went there (srsly).

but really, i don't have any ties. i picked them to win the championship when i was 7 years old and chris webber called a timeout that didn't exist. since then, i've just read everything about the carolina way i can get my hands on and watched every televised game. now that i've got money, i'll prob make a trip to a duke carolina game at the dean dome (which i've been to, but only in summer) in the next few years... i'll prob wait until dook can make it a game, they're awfully down and bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

But seriously, being a huge Michigan fan all my life, to see Webber do that, when just five seconds before that the announcers said "hey, Michigan, you have no more time outs left, if you call another one it's an automatic technical foul"... it broke my heart and I never forgave him.

Neither did most Michigan fans as well, and I think we feel the only way it'll happen is if he wins us an NBA championship this year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 08:24 AM

all,

[censored] the ACC.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:26 AM

F Roy for leaving KU. Period.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Roy cries (and chokes). Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

guy is in touch with his emotions

lawl at chokes, dude won the ncaa championship two years ago and last year had a team that was barely old enough to buy cigarettes
Old 03-20-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST IDIOT ON 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you have to be the luckiest idiot? Why can't you just be the luckiest guy? That way, it can be true without you being sad!
Old 03-20-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST IDIOT ON 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you have to be the luckiest idiot? Why can't you just be the luckiest guy? That way, it can be true without you being sad!

[/ QUOTE ]

because Gobbo is a very "sensitive" guy? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2007, 11:22 AM

It all makes sense now, aejones is a giant douchebag because he's a UNC fan.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Roy cries (and chokes). Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to think you were cool.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

on another note, plz don't tell me you're a heels fan thayer. i get the feeling it is true, but i'm sad inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Duke is puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

thayer i feel like we can walk off into the sunset together now, because this is deeper and much much more important than poker. if you haven't read 'to hate like this is to be happy forever', you should.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but really, i don't have any ties. i picked them to win the championship when i was 7 years old and chris webber called a timeout that didn't exist. since then, i've just read everything about the carolina way i can get my hands on and watched every televised game. now that i've got money, i'll prob make a trip to a duke carolina game at the dean dome (which i've been to, but only in summer) in the next few years... i'll prob wait until dook can make it a game, they're awfully down and bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

But seriously, being a huge Michigan fan all my life, to see Webber do that, when just five seconds before that the announcers said "hey, Michigan, you have no more time outs left, if you call another one it's an automatic technical foul"... it broke my heart and I never forgave him.

Neither did most Michigan fans as well, and I think we feel the only way it'll happen is if he wins us an NBA championship this year [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does nobody ever mention these things from the 93 title game?

1. Webber BLATANTLY walked when he first grabbed the rebound on the missed FT and the refs blew the call.
2. UNC had I believe 2 fouls to give. They would have to be idiots to not use those fouls.
3. UNC WAS AHEAD. It's not like Michigan was guaranteed to win the game.

Anyway, I'm with tOSU, [censored] the ACC. Roy Williams has been a pretty historic choker before winning the title two years ago. The talent he had in the late 90s at Kansas was disgusting.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Duke is puke.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does nobody ever mention these things from the 93 title game?

1. Webber BLATANTLY walked when he first grabbed the rebound on the missed FT and the refs blew the call.
2. UNC had I believe 2 fouls to give. They would have to be idiots to not use those fouls.
3. UNC WAS AHEAD. It's not like Michigan was guaranteed to win the game.

Anyway, I'm with tOSU, [censored] the ACC. Roy Williams has been a pretty historic choker before winning the title two years ago. The talent he had in the late 90s at Kansas was disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention in 2003 when KU lost to your beloved Orangmen by 3 points while going 12-30 from the free throw line.