Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 12:00 PM

Default tower (ongame) multitabling

hi,
i have all i nee to multitable alot but have problems doining it on ongame and thats why i am thinking to switch site. Because of the software its impossible to play more than 10 tables on onagame without having your cpu crushed and tables going to be to laggy. I have an AMD64 with 1024 RAM and 2 20*screems so it should not be that problem my graphic card is fine too. dont really know where the problem is. I tested it on stars and there everything is fine.anyone any solutions or ideas.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: tower (ongame) multitabling

Yeah, ongame's software is the problem. The problems usually start when you have about 8 tables going. When a new table launches, it takes so much time to connect that you usually lose your spot on the waiting list.

I found that i can open tables easier at the beginning of my sessions and the lag kicks in after i've been playing for a while. Probably means there is a memory leak in their client.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: tower (ongame) multitabling

I am not very familiar with full ring on networks just shortly switched from sh.For me its hard to compare sites because just played on ongame full ring and cleared the titan bonus FR on ipoker.If you compare the bonus/rakeback system between networks.Ongame is by far the best because of the bottemless 7x bonus +RB.The downside on ongame is that you cant really play more than 10 tables due to software. Perhaps some expirenced FR players can help me perhaps its better to switch sites until ongame fix that problem.and then switch back. If someone has some good sites to point out i am hapy just post it :-)