Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 06:54 AM

Default Re: Incident in Jena,La.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you not understand how the media portrays a "white only tree" may be different then how it exists. If the tree just happened to be sat under by white students while blacks sat somewhere else, would you be calling for everyone in the school and on the board to resign?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the concept of a white only tree as "understood" by some or even noone, yes, I object to it, especially if it still happens today when white people must be aware of the grave injustice that have been done to african americans. And on top of it it seems right that african american americans should be able to object to it via protests without police hassling. What's more, from the links I read at least it seems that there was then a form of judicial revenge against african americans which was, at least seemingly, a travesty of justice.

How do you explain noose appearing the next day, if it just happened to be a white only tree accidentally. Your racism is obvious and objectionable to me.

PS You must be a redneck from hicks ville, or, at least, display the same character traits!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you not understand how the media portrays a "white only tree" may be different then how it exists. If the tree just happened to be sat under by white students while blacks sat somewhere else, would you be calling for everyone in the school and on the board to resign?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the concept of a white only tree as "understood" by some or even noone, yes, I object to it, especially if it still happens today when white people must be aware of the grave injustice that have been done to african americans. And on top of it it seems right that african american americans should be able to object to it via protests without police hassling. What's more, from the links I read at least it seems that there was then a form of judicial revenge against african americans which was, at least seemingly, a travesty of justice.

How do you explain noose appearing the next day, if it just happened to be a white only tree accidentally. Your racism is obvious and objectionable to me.

PS You must be a redneck from hicks ville, or, at least, display the same character traits!

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem is that if a couple of dumb racist kids planted the nooses that it shouldn't lead to condemnation of an entire school or schoolboard. Allegations of racism should be investigated separately from allegations of physical violence. You're attempt to justify violence is ridiculous. One of us definitely has the character traits of someone who is racially biased.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Allegations of racism should be investigated separately from allegations of physical violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want your cake and eat too? How about reparations first, for the physical violence done to americans africans when slavery was the norm?

And when the fortunes have been redistributed between african americans, native americans and white americans then we will look at AC, but not before, when the obvious injustice of the current society, which is still tolerated or, de facto, accepted by people like you! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Allegations of racism should be investigated separately from allegations of physical violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want your cake and eat too? How about reparations first, for the physical violence done to americans africans when slavery was the norm?

And when the fortunes have been redistributed between african americans, native americans and white americans then we will look at AC, but not before, when the obvious injustice of the current society, which is still tolerated or, de facto, accepted by people like you! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

For those scoring at home, yes, all 3500 of Midge's posts are just like this.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reparations is a separate issue. How can you accuse me of tolerating injustice when you condone a violent response to non-violent actions?

Also, from this article :

"Three months prior to that attack, Bell committed two violent crimes while on probation for a Christmas Day battery in 2005, according to testimony."

No chance both sides are in the wrong, huh?

Also, the only way that I condoned the "white tree" was if the separtion, prior to the incident, was voluntary by both sides.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, the only way that I condoned the "white tree" was if the separtion, prior to the incident, was voluntary by both sides.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh! I see you are a proponent of apartheid!? You just don't get it! That is what riles me!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh! I see you are a proponent of apartheid!? You just don't get it! That is what riles me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Apartheid is a form of voluntary action? News to me.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That surely was the claim coming from South Africa! It was a fair, equal, non-racially prejudiced ( [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) process.

Really glad to be able to enlighten you about some history!

PS I don't know what a white only tree would be except apartheid!
Old 09-18-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That surely was the claim coming from South Africa! It was a fair, equal, non-racially prejudiced ( [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) process.

Really glad to be able to enlighten you about some history!

PS I don't know what a white only tree would be except apartheid!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are dense. Perhaps I'm being trolled.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are dense. Perhaps I'm being trolled.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not being trolled, you simply aren't aware of your racism.