Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Brag: First Real Job Interview

[ QUOTE ]
I got my first accounting interview from Monster.com. I had no job experience and no internships. They hired me that week.

Ive been threw many different interviews. They are all different. Just don't get too stressed. If this one goes bad you will get many more. Just learn from each one.

My first interview was more like an orientation. They just described what my duties would be. Went over some basic guidelines. Asked me really basic questions basically off my resume. Then the boss came in and asked me why he should hire me. I said im a hard worker, fast learner bla bla bla. They called me back in 4 days and gave me the job.

Some interviews are really lame. They will quiz you on accounting questions, grill you about lack of experience, and just plain mess with you. If you get one of these dont worry you dont want to work for such a company anyway.

Do you have your BS in accounting yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
ya i just got my bachelors in accounting from Illinois, but still feel like i dont know anything, which is probably bad. its for an entry level cost accounting position so i dont know how much to expect to make or anything with just a bachelors degree.i dont plan on gettin my CPA, i want to get an MBA in some sort of business management sector.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:56 AM

You know more than you think and there is no way school can really prepare you for your job. They will have to train you and being that its an entry level position they expect this.

Dont worry your in good shape. Work is easier than school, no homework when you get home.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:13 PM

BRAG UPDATE: apparently they liked me enough to want me to come in for a second interview next week, called me today and she told me to keep a time open for a second interview with them. So yeah, i think im a front runner for this job.
Thanks for all the advice from the people in this thread
Old 09-07-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BRAG UPDATE: apparently they liked me enough to want me to come in for a second interview next week, called me today and she told me to keep a time open for a second interview with them. So yeah, i think im a front runner for this job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get too excited. I know MANY people, including some in my family, who had the same thing happen 20 times. They will say it's between you and 1 other person and ALWAYS hire the other person, which means there was either a bunch of other people or they decided not to hire anyone. Just saying, don't get too excited.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get too excited. I know MANY people, including some in my family, who had the same thing happen 20 times. They will say it's between you and 1 other person and ALWAYS hire the other person, which means there was either a bunch of other people or they decided not to hire anyone. Just saying, don't get too excited.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are a very pessimistic person - also, im [censored] awesome, so i'll get the job
Old 09-07-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it was weird, i didnt apply to their job, they found me, and who the hell is prepared for a phone interview at 9pm?

[/ QUOTE ]
beat: You were sober at 9 p.m. .
Old 09-07-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you are a very pessimistic person - also, im [censored] awesome, so i'll get the job

[/ QUOTE ]
brag: you are reasonably self confident. I wish you every success.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
brag: you are reasonably self confident. I wish you every success.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2007, 07:33 PM

send this picture to your prospective employer to seal the deal:
Old 09-07-2007, 07:36 PM

The pirates gleefully took turns spanking the lily white ass of the haughty duchess, teaching her a lesson that she would never forget. The young busty beauty sobbed with pain and humiliation, squirming at their blows upon her delicate skin. And she was all too aware of her exposed large breasts bobbing up and down in rhythm with their cruel slaps. Her pink nipples were hard and erect in excitement. One of the men even commented about what a [censored] she was as he reached down and pinched them.