Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: kidshtter

[ QUOTE ]
sorry gildwulf and cit, i wasn't really thinking. my bad. edit it to vaj or anything that makes sense there.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO the word used in the OP title is as bad as the photo, we really shouldn't be encouraging that; its a train wreck waiting to happen. I know not everyone agrees with me on this but it needs to be said. The story is great but posting the picture of the girl without her knowledge goes too far.

PS: With that said, congrats nation on the score!
Old 08-24-2007, 08:14 PM

diablo,

as dids said, i'm pretty pumped about all of a sudden being attractive to the opposite sex again. also i enjoy giving the guys in bbv something to root for. the age demographic there is mostly young guys who don't have much sexual experience. and, of course, it makes me feel good to brag about that stuff.

dids and tt,

i'm very careful about the pics i post and whether they're traceable or not (i.e. imageshack, make sure it's a buried pic in either their myspace or facebook, and i don't give any details about where i live or anything). i don't really think it's exploitative as long as they're not private sexual pictures. of course, i've been guilty of that in the past, but it's something i regret. i think it's fair to say i've changed quite a bit since that period of my life.

regardless, public pics i think are fine.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nation,

I find it pretty gross that you are so into posting pics and reports of girls you've hooked up with.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-24-2007, 08:40 PM

NT!,

your face is gross.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:07 PM

meh. i'm serious i think it's creepy.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:27 PM

More sad than creepy for me. I had sex with a girl yo, here's a trip report ldo.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More sad than creepy for me. I had sex with a girl yo, here's a trip report ldo.

[/ QUOTE ]

The trip report doesn't bother me. But if I was that girls father Nation would have 2 more days to live after posting my daughters picture with the story, its crosses the border of acceptable behavior in my book. I'd prefer that the pictures are removed before the thread is reposted... I'm not expecting miracles, but I hope Nation considers the feedback he has received so far and has the pictures removed.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:36 PM

ooooh sorry i'm not as wise and mature as you guys. i should go get married or something and make fun of guys who still have fun bs'ing about their sex life.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:39 PM

yeah i like to BS about my sex life too dude, but there's a difference between that and posting pictures of chicks on the internet while talking about her 'kidshtter.' most girls get that guys are going to talk to their friends, and they talk to theirs. but if she knew she was going to be picked apart by an internet forum full of total strangers and perverts, with her pictures being passed around, i would guess that she would pass.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ooooh sorry i'm not as wise and mature as you guys. i should go get married or something and make fun of guys who still have fun bs'ing about their sex life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not married. In fact I haven't gotten laid in 3 months, my sex life sucks. Its not about that, its about respect for people who cannot defend themselves. If she knew about and was cool with your post then i think we would all be wrong, but since she isn't empowered to know about, dispute, or back up the post then I don't think you should include a photo.