Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded

Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 PM

Default Re: hu killing me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

*cough* pussy *cough*

Surf

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well, okay then. Perfect, just perfect. We get a mod who swings in and blesses us with his presence and that's the contribution we get. Meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha! I couldn't help myself! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

FWIW I agree with ___1___, most everything he said has been spot-on - game selection and the ability to recognize an edge quickly are critical skills to long-term HU success.

To be honest, I'm impressed by the dedication you are able to put into online mid-stakes SH considering the limits you play live. I stakes-tilt a bit when I play 400nl because it feels so small compared to 1000nl that I get this "whatever i'm not going to make much anyway" feeling, which is BS.

So, kudos to you, "Mr. High-stakes live and low-mid stakes online grinder-man." [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Surf
Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd also like to hear some discussion about mid-high hu lhe variance. i thought my hu game was pretty good - i absolutely killed 30/60 and 50/1 for 20k hands but in 2k hands of 1/2 hu i am -200bb.

i guess the psycho aggression leads to absurd short term variance. in my 5 years of playing i have never hemorraged money like this or anything remotely close to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

With your game you can only beat weak players. You have run like God against me and you're still down big!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd also like to hear some discussion about mid-high hu lhe variance. i thought my hu game was pretty good - i absolutely killed 30/60 and 50/1 for 20k hands but in 2k hands of 1/2 hu i am -200bb.

i guess the psycho aggression leads to absurd short term variance. in my 5 years of playing i have never hemorraged money like this or anything remotely close to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

With your game you can only beat weak players. You have run like God against me and you're still down big!

[/ QUOTE ]

hi qsdaddy,

how did you get your own heads up table? i ahvent played you but maybe we should play since you are so confident in your game. i dotn know how i compare to world class players but id like to find out. maybe at lower limits if thats ok i dont want to go broke
Old 08-21-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hi qsdaddy,

how did you get your own heads up table? i ahvent played you but maybe we should play since you are so confident in your game. i dotn know how i compare to world class players but id like to find out. maybe at lower limits if thats ok i dont want to go broke

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,

qsdaddy just a low life hit and runner. But the other day he did 4 table me for 45 minutes, and the only reeason I think he stayed is because he was up like 5K. =( He bought his table with the iron man point, 750 to be exact.

-Crazy Mike
Old 08-22-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hi qsdaddy,

how did you get your own heads up table? i ahvent played you but maybe we should play since you are so confident in your game. i dotn know how i compare to world class players but id like to find out. maybe at lower limits if

thats ok i dont want to go broke

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,

qsdaddy just a low life hit and runner. But the other day he did 4 table me for 45 minutes, and the only reeason I think he stayed is because he was up like 5K. =( He bought his table with the iron man point, 750 to be exact.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy Donk we can play anytime you want!! I will play you 2 hour sessions starting at 9:00 pacific time every night until you're totally broke!!!!!!