Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Best Deals always the Best Sites to play?

Hello,
i dont really know where to post so i just posted it under the bonus section. Just wanna start a generell discussion about that problem and my experiences with all the "best bonuses" and the effect on the network. I started playing ipoker network 1 year ago before all the super ipoker rakeback deals came out the network was really fishy it was unbelievable you got all in calls from 910s or even worse sometimes on nl100/nl200. Then the rakeback starts to grow on the network, every site starts to make even better offers and more and more regulars came to the ipoker network and the percentage of the fishes went down dramaticly. If you start playing ipoker today you see much ragulars playing there. I then went to ongame and was suprised it was fishy like ipoker was 1 year ago and i really liked it there then the "Tower Poker" offense started and today you see on the nl00 tables just ragulars.I play 10-12 tables and always 4-5 same people are on all my tables.Thanks to Tower Gaming. The fact is all good deals destroys the network in the long term for finding fishes and make your winrate smaller and smaller. I mean to play on a table with 3-4 fishes calling everything anytime is better than all rakeback/bonuses can be on the world. I get a bit frustrated allways switch networks until a super rakeback offer comes out and many ragulars switching networks again. At the moment searching for a fishy network where the RB&Bonuses dont have to be that good just fishy players. Feel free to comment or PM me with network solutions for fishy networks without that good RB or Bonus deals :-)
Old 11-09-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Best Deals always the Best Sites to play?

That is definitely the downside of good bonuses/RB...it brings the sharks.

You want to look for sites that are missing the things the sharks like - not just bonuses and rakeback, but PT/PAHUD compatibility as well. Poor software drives the sharks away too, but then you have to put up with bad software. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I still find iPoker and Ongame plenty fishy, but perhaps that's just the games I play. Even fishier? Pacific and Boss would be my first two thoughts.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:27 PM

The advantage to all these deals is that you get to shop around and find a network you like. In your case: the fishiest. I still have a lot of bonuswhoring to do, so it'll be a while before I 'settle in'.
I kinda like the Crypto RB + $200 monthly bonus at 3+ sites option for Cash (+ maybe MTTs), and then probably Tower for SnG play and maybe MTTs too (although I probably can't rake enough for the 7.2x if I'm splitting my play between 2 sites).
Old 11-09-2007, 07:30 PM

bobo you were my first thought who will answer to my thread. :-) yes think so too friends of me are good winners at nl1k at boss but i did not like the 5max table so that what keeps me away but will test it now through paradies poker. i think ongame is still fishy but in the beginning you sit down on a 10 max table with 6-7 fishes and 1-2 good players today you sit down with 6-7 regulars and 1-2 fishes. thats really sucks