Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Columbus day weekend in Vegas.

I was there this last weekend as well. I'm not one for trip reports, however, I will say good times were had, and money was made.

[ QUOTE ]
Saturday I decided I wanted to play at Wynn. I arrived around 8pm and put my name on the $15-30 board and sat down at the $8-16. After about 10 minutes, I noticed my name was not on the board anymore and I'm like wtf? I roll over to a floorman and ask him where the $15-30 is and he says the game broke about 30 minutes ago. Big boo-urns.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is about the time the 30-60 game started. I talked to AJ, and he said that for the past couple of weeks the 15 game has been struggling, but the 30 game has been going every night. This wasn't really a problem for me as I prefer to play higher, but this couldn't possibly be a good sign for the long term health of limit poker in Vegas. Maybe I'll have to learn to actually like NL one of these days, but at least I live in a city that doesn't allow real NL.