Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push with 7's
Yes (This is the hand to double up) 0 0%
No (Wait for a better spot) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 7/4

Great review as usual, Wookie. Really enjoyed your take on last night's dances. I want to comment but I made the mistake of watching the Twin Peaks finale and now I'm super depressed. Well disturbed and depressed. I can't shake the final images so it's sort of hard to think about dance at the moment. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

All I can do is post this

I felt bad for your cheerleader (JS). She actually impressed me last night. That little girl can dance. She moves well and is very sexy.

I think your point about the jazz piece not being terribly complicated is valid. But still, what a performance! It was so theatrical. BC has impressed me throughout the competition. Not sure if it's because he's a great dancer or more because I find his presence on stage so compelling. I'm drawn to the ones who light up on stage and have such heart. I guess I feel Neal is like that. Cedric too. I like the ones whose personalities shine through. I think Hok is one of those people.

Hopefully I will be able to talk coherently tomorrow. Not sure.

Oh yeah, I wanted to say that I thought your cheerleader did a great job with her solo tonight and I think that Cedric was a lot of fun to watch each week and I will really miss him.