Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 06:59 AM

Default going to vegas for wsop

Ok I'm going to vegas for the wsop in a couple of days. Nothing but poker for 2 months. I'll mostly be playing nlh side-games, but if any of you want to get a 2+2 Omaha game together or just get food and talk poker, you can email me at pete dot fabrizio at gmail dot com.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Re: going to vegas for wsop

i've been thinking of heading down for a few days. Let us know if there's any decent omaha side action?
Old 05-30-2007, 11:05 AM

Good luck sir. Playing any of the PLO events?
Old 05-30-2007, 01:29 PM

I will be there on and off for the next couple of months. I live about two hours southeast of Vegas. I will be playing Rio, Bellagio, Wynn, Orleans, Venetian and Binion's.

I tend to come and go at poker. Mostly cash games, some tourneys if I can freeroll in and the structure is decent. I prefer Stud games (Stud, Stud 8, Razz), second choice is Omaha. If I need some quick cash I'll sit in a NLHE monkey fest to build back up my roll. I'm not that good.

I look like this, but don't think I don't want you to say hi, I'm just a serious, perhaps intimidating person.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~bagsmode/fel-horse.jpg

Hope to see you, and I'll be sure to e-mail you, too.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2007, 02:01 PM

I'd love to take your monies pete and cmyr, but I don't think I can go this year.

Pete, I'd be suprised if the NLHE was as juicy as the 2/5 PLO game, which was petty juicy last year when I played (trip report posted here). As a beginning to intermediate player last year, I was way ahead of the average skill level at the table. There were dudes (and chicks) that didn't even know you have to only use 2 cards from your hand. One guy played QQQx pretty much all in against 6 people seeing the flop when all he had was an over pair.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck sir. Playing any of the PLO events?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know yet. I don't normally play tournaments, but I assume the fields for these will be particularly bad. But I might be a little rusty myself as I've been playing almost exclusively nlh for the last couple months.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be there on and off for the next couple of months. I live about two hours southeast of Vegas. I will be playing Rio, Bellagio, Wynn, Orleans, Venetian and Binion's.

I tend to come and go at poker. Mostly cash games, some tourneys if I can freeroll in and the structure is decent. I prefer Stud games (Stud, Stud 8, Razz), second choice is Omaha. If I need some quick cash I'll sit in a NLHE monkey fest to build back up my roll. I'm not that good.

I look like this, but don't think I don't want you to say hi, I'm just a serious, perhaps intimidating person.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~bagsmode/fel-horse.jpg

Hope to see you, and I'll be sure to e-mail you, too.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I thought you looked like your avatar.

I'm going to be in Vegas from about the 29th of June for 2-3 weeks. I'll probably play the main event and something else, probably #49 or #52 but I'd love to play #50. Otherwise I'll play cash games, I expect mostly in the Rio unless PLO gets going elsewhere.

I'll get in touch closer to the date. Keep us updated Pete on what the games are like, etc.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:23 AM

I'll prob be there from June 13th to july 6th or so. Will probably being playing PLO, stud, horse, and maybe some NLHE.