Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2006, 01:58 AM

Default Had floor seats to Bulls/Heat game tonight

first time ever having floor seats, but not the first time having real good seats. got there a lil early and watched Ben Wallace practice shooting. He's as bad in practice as he's in game. Did see him to a cool bounce shot basket from 3 point land though. Warmups were cool, just seeing how big these guys really are and how athletic they are was awe inspiring. Alonzo Mournings arms are massive.
Being so close, you can definately tell who the most talented players are just by looking at them. Dwayne Wade and Ben Gordon just had somethin extra to them that makes them stand out.
So i have no one sitting next to me until about 7 minutes left in the first quarter. then two bigger guys sit down. They are none other than Thomas Jones (RB for the Chicago Bears) and Mark Anderson (DE for the Chicago Bears). yeah thats right, i sat right next to them. everyone cheered them and only a couple were being annoying about it. they left at halftime through an exit were they have the halftime people at. Shook his hand and congratulated him on the season. thats about all. They were both very reserved and acknowledged people but didnt really go out of their way. also in the stands tonight was Adewale Ogunleye (DE for the Bears) and I believe some record producer guy.
Dwayne Wade only played the 1st quarter and then hurt his wrist. And without Shaq, everyone thought it be a blowout but it never was. Jason Kapono really kept the Heat in it.
Also, the Luvabulls (the bulls cheerleaders) are extremely hot. Up close, they were a lil more makeup than a usual woman but I think its for TV purposes. Also, when Deng got flagrant fouled, I thought for sure there was a fight about to break out. But they did a pretty good job at not allowing it. Also, from being so close, the NBA is a lot rougher sport than what you see on TV, but the refs really didnt seem to call a fair game in favor of the Bulls tonight though.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Had floor seats to Bulls/Heat game tonight

Awesome trip report man.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:07 AM

Wow....that's amazing. I would have crapped my pants when thomas jones sat down next to me. Was he wearing cutoffs to show off his guns as well?
Old 12-28-2006, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dwayne Wade only played the 1st quarter and then that dirty player Kirk Hinrich intentionally pulled and hurt his wrist.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-28-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome trip report man.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't like the NBA or the Bears!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also in the stands tonight was Adewale Ogunleye (DE for the Bears) and I believe some record producer guy who has more QB pressures in '06 than Ogunleye

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-28-2006, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dwayne Wade only played the 1st quarter and then that dirty player Kirk Hinrich intentionally pulled and hurt his wrist.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
that play wit Hinrich wasn' really his fault. Kirk was fighting through a screen just how every defender in the league does and to me it seemed Wade's wrist got caught by his own player. It was really a standard screen defense.
Now if your talkin about dirty players, then you should acknowledge that Posey is deserving of that honor.
Posey has had 3 hard fouls like this against the Bulls in the last 6 months or so. Also in this game, in the first quarter, he had a foul on Nocioni were Nocioni drove the lane and Posey basically put his forearm into his chest. The Bulls coaches talked to the refs about it but nothing happened. nd then Posey goes and tackles Deng? I mean, he didn't even go for the ball at all. After I watched the replay I was even more convinced that Posey should get some sort of suspension. Posey is a POS
Old 12-28-2006, 12:39 PM

Nocioni is a punk. Here is all the evidence I have to back that up:

crybaby