Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 10-19-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Who is your most disliked player?

I laugh every time Hellmuth assesses his own poker abilities.

After saying that there are maybe 3 or 4 players in the world better than him at Omaha8, they go on to show him playing two hands that a 2/4 online regular would be embarrassed about.

There is no one alive who's perception of their own poker ability is so out of whack with reality.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:13 PM

how come ppl don't like phil hellmuth. I personally don't like moneymaker, jamie gold and jerry yang. I hate when fish win WSOP ME championship and they don't feel shame about it. They even think they are actually that good enough to take down the title.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how come ppl don't like phil hellmuth. I personally don't like moneymaker, jamie gold and jerry yang. I hate when fish win WSOP ME championship and they don't feel shame about it. They even think they are actually that good enough to take down the title.

[/ QUOTE ]

that could be the dumbest paragraph i've ever read.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:31 PM

Anybody that makes fun of internet pros ("LOL INTERNET PLAYERS") in live tournaments, when in reality most of the top online players would carve up your average TV professional in either setting.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that could be the dumbest paragraph i've ever read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe second dumbest. How about this transcript response by cheney from a Meet the Press interview in March of 2003:

MR. RUSSERT: If your analysis is not correct, and we’re not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, I don’t think it’s likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I’ve talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who’s a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he’s written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:15 AM

Phil Gordon, easily.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:31 AM

Scott Tom.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:23 PM

Sean Shekhan (or however you spell his name) killed an old lady and moslested a child. And he's an a-hole and annoying as [censored]. If he doesn't rank #1 on everybody's list, I am surprised.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:51 PM

humberto
Old 10-22-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
humberto

[/ QUOTE ]

fo sho