Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 05:02 PM

Default 15/11/2.5, a standard TAG

He reraises me from the SB preflop. A good amount, enough to make set value not worth a call. What's his range there?

Another side of this equation: A guy running 50/26-27, what would you reraise HIM with?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: 15/11/2.5, a standard TAG

15/11 reraising, depends on how often youre stealing the blinds off him. the more you have been, the more likely he may be 3betting light. though a player like that is likely playing extremely straightforward preflop so hes not likely to be 3b light...so id say his range is pretty small until i get reads hes 3betting u a lot

my 3bet range against the 50/26 would depend on how he reacts to being 3bet. some players like that give up too easily to aggression and they can be run completely over. others will 4bet often and never fold. ill tighten up my 3b range then
Old 11-07-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: 15/11/2.5, a standard TAG

Depends where you're opening from. If you open UTG and he repops from SB, I'd say his range is JJ+/AK. If you're opening from CO or button, it depends how much you've been opening from late position.
Plenty of nits pay attention to how much you're stealing, and are capable of 3betting light from the blinds. Many also realise that with their nitty image their 3bets get a lot more respect.