Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2007, 03:23 AM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I'm already in a frenzy today."

do i even need to read more? this slimy (save mark, he's still a friend, but the rest of you guys creep me out) little degenerate gambler group youre a part of uses the word "frenzy" to mean a state of beyond tilt. so youre clearly with the in crowd brandi. enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh, agree with Mike. I can verify a bit of this story is accurate and believe basically all of it if people have their doubts.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Chris just got home from WalMart...

Yeah we met at the bellagio...B didnt want to air personal info. She thought it would piss me off. I went with what she said, however we did go to Barnes and Noble after we met and she bought me a few books she thought I might enjoy. Good reading actually.Non poker books. Mainly fiction. Thanks for caring [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2007, 03:29 AM

Hi Brandon,

I actually meant I could verify some of Neverwin's insanity, as I saw him at Commerce the day after I played in that Bellagio game with you, and heard from reliable sources just about all the same information that is in this thread weeks ago.

-DeathDonkey
Old 03-12-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah we met at the bellagio...B didnt want to air personal info. She thought it would piss me off. I went with what she said, however we did go to Barnes and Noble after we met and she bought me a few books she thought I might enjoy. Good reading actually.Non poker books. Mainly fiction. Thanks for caring [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah "you" and Brandi don't have enough of that in your lives.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brandon,

I actually meant I could verify some of Neverwin's insanity, as I saw him at Commerce the day after I played in that Bellagio game with you, and heard from reliable sources just about all the same information that is in this thread weeks ago.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thanks Chris...Everything I said was truthful. I guess it doesn't much matter. I had a lot of fun in that game when you were here. Lol... Neverwin busted my balls for about a week about you saying she was a better poker player than me! She probably is. Find me next time you come through here bro.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:01 AM

Sooo uuhhhhh still none of those "crazy pictures" huh?

yeah

that's what i thought
Old 03-12-2007, 05:09 AM

I'm not saying there should have been a fire in this story.
If I had, I'm not saying what should have started it.
If however I had done that, I certainly would not say people should have been hurt in any way.
Last, even if I was, I certainly wouldn't name names.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brandon,

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thanks Chris...Everything I said was truthful. I guess it doesn't much matter. I had a lot of fun in that game when you were here. Lol... Neverwin busted my balls for about a week about you saying she was a better poker player than me! She probably is. Find me next time you come through here bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this "she was a better poker player than me" is true, i am sure he will.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:59 AM

Interesting sh*t going on at stars right now. Neverwin sits into the 1/2 game, plays super aggro, and starts getting three bet repeatedly by Pokky Star. So NW challenges PS to 500/1K heads up. PS sits and waits. NW then says he'd rather play 1k/2k.

So now they're both at stars 1k/2k and PS is waiting while NW is sitting out "waiting on a 100k transfer". If true, I guess someone out there is still willing to loan him a big chunk of change.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Chris just got home to WalMart...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 03-12-2007, 12:09 PM

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xYBe_VFnvwABgWjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsNWJnbTF xBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2OF85MA--/SIG=12bn8kvsb/EXP=1173802113/**http%3A//imagesource.allposters.com/images/PEPH/DH2B1.jpg[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, man, you don't talk to Sklansky. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man. I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

[/ QUOTE ]