Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 01:51 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

i keep getting a ZIP damaged error trying to unzip in WinZip, and a damaged file error in WinRAR for the 1.56
Old 11-14-2007, 02:22 AM

nm I got that sorted out, now just need an unlock code for new version, emailed ya Gary. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I sit down at a Deep Stack table FTS buys me in for half the full stack (100BB). I don't the auto-reload is working either (haven't really been under 200BB yet ;-))

Can you add Deep Stack options to the Chips tab?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will this to the wish list. thanks for the suggestion.
nano
Old 11-14-2007, 10:46 AM

Have you thought about generating a similar program for any other sites, Stars perhaps ?
Old 11-14-2007, 09:06 PM

New Version 1.57 11/14/07

1. New Feature: To temporarily disable the software from activating the next pending table (and moving the mouse to the new table), you can now hold down either Shift key. This allows you to do some activity on another table, without the software continually moving your mouse to the table with pending action. This feature applies if you are using the "Automatically Activate the Next Table with Pending Action" on the Tables tab.
2. New Feature: Added support for deep stack tables on the chips tab. Table must have the letters "(deep" in the title and max stack must be 200BB. I haven't tested this very much, so give me feedback.
3. Improved Performance: If you are using the | character to put multiple keys in one action command, you can now put in extra spaces around the | character to make it more readable.
4. Bug Fix: The auto-reload feature would sometimes not reload chips on a table before the next hand started. This bug was introduced in version 1.56.

Note: The auto-reload code has been extensively re-written to make it run faster. I have tested it for a few hours, but it needs
more testing to confirm that it works with all other options and table configurations. Let me know how it works for you.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:44 PM

I am using the option to automatically close SNG lobbies w/o a register button, and am encountering a weird error. I 12 table and after 2 hours or so, when registering for another, I receive a message saying FTP has too many windows open. Now there are only my 11 tables and the full tilt client open. I am officially allowed to be 16 tabling, so I know this is not near my limit. There are no visible lobbies open. The only way to get around this is to kill the full tilt process, which closes FTP, then restart it. A bunch of lobbies appear, I close them all, and go along my merry way.

Any ideas on this? The close lobbies isn't doing any sort of peculiar hiding or something is it? I didn't use to encounter this error, but I also didn't use to play 50 SNG's every session.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:29 AM

I've been putting off buying this for a while, but i did just that a few days back. Possibly the finest single piece of poker software there is. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Question: When the action gets to me i lose all stats for myself, number of BB's/M/effM ect. but then they re-appear again the next hand. Is this correct, or do i need to change a setting?

Probably been answered before, but this thread is long. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2007, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1. New Feature: To temporarily disable the software from activating the next pending table (and moving the mouse to the new table), you can now hold down either Shift key. This allows you to do some activity on another table, without the software continually moving your mouse to the table with pending action. This feature applies if you are using the "Automatically Activate the Next Table with Pending Action" on the Tables tab.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a sweet feature. Another suggestion in this department: is it possible to use something like this to temporarily disable activating the table the mouse is hovering over? Sometimes I try to get to a window with my mouse but FTS make FullTilt windows activate over it and I can't get to it.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a sweet feature. Another suggestion in this department: is it possible to use something like this to temporarily disable activating the table the mouse is hovering over? Sometimes I try to get to a window with my mouse but FTS make FullTilt windows activate over it and I can't get to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it... I'll add the same code to the mouseover feature, such that if the Shift key is held down, then the software will not activate the FT table if you happen to mouse over a FT table.

nano
Old 11-15-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been putting off buying this for a while, but i did just that a few days back. Possibly the finest single piece of poker software there is. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Question: When the action gets to me i lose all stats for myself, number of BB's/M/effM ect. but then they re-appear again the next hand. Is this correct, or do i need to change a setting?

Probably been answered before, but this thread is long. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you like the software! Thanks.

I haven't seen that before. Give me a few more details, and I'll test your configuration...

ring or tournament?
OSD3 or OSD4 (from the display tab)?
What Custom text are you using for that OSD?

Any other clues you notice.
nano