Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: So I had a date tonight

[ QUOTE ]

EDIT - if you come up again for another date, stay in davis and take her to a resteraunt called Seasons, and go to either Ciocolat or Konditorei for dessert. first one is a big hit but everyone's been there. if you want to take her someplace she probably hasn't been but is really good, go Konditorei.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I don't care for Seasons. You pay 25 bucks and get like 5 oz of food. Booooo. Be a man and take her to Davis Taqueria for California burritos. Awwwww yeaaaah.

But really, eating anywhere downtown then taking a bit of time to explore downtown/walk over to Ciocolat is pretty money. Also Bistro has a pretty nice atmosphere when they have a live band playing. I haven't tried Konditorei, it's kinda out in the cuts. I only see it when I'm going to/from Sushi Nobu, and on those outings I only have one thing in mind.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Re: So I had a date tonight

sushi nobu is a solid, fairly similar to fujis buth without 3 hour lines. I was out at jade garden today, such a solid spot for chinese food imo.

as for seasons, I like it for a date because its a bit quieter and less busy than Bistro. It can be hard to carry on good conversation in Bistro, and this can lead to akwardness on a date (though if I was dating a girl and wanted to take her to say, anniversay dinner or something, I agree that Bistro > Seasons.

As I tried to stress in my first post, dessert is the big thing here.