Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 11:25 AM

Default girls who bite...

......what the crap is this all about. I've slept with chicks before who like to nibble on my lip a bit, maybe causing a little bit of pain, but this is ridiculous.

I woke up yesterday, and it looked like i'd just had sex with a grizzly bear. Savage bite marks on my chest, stomach and shoulder, and my lower lip felt like I'd just been socked in the face. I'd been so drunk the night before that while I remember her chewing on my lip a bit, I don't recall the body damage at all. From the looks of it it would have been horribly painful while it was going on. I'm honestly considering the fact that while I was passed out this girl was chewing on me. More likely I was just so drunk that I didn't really notice as it was going on.

Are there dudes who are into getting bit like this?
Old 09-18-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Re: girls who bite...

I had a girl who bit my tongue while it was in her mouth once. She said she just had a feeling like she really had to do it. It was bruised for a week. Very strange girl.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:28 AM

worst veiled brag in a looooong time.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
......what the crap is this all about. I've slept with chicks before who like to nibble on my lip a bit, maybe causing a little bit of pain, but this is ridiculous.

I woke up yesterday, and it looked like i'd just had sex with a grizzly bear. Savage bite marks on my chest, stomach and shoulder, and my lower lip felt like I'd just been socked in the face. I'd been so drunk the night before that while I remember her chewing on my lip a bit, I don't recall the body damage at all. From the looks of it it would have been horribly painful while it was going on. I'm honestly considering the fact that while I was passed out this girl was chewing on me. More likely I was just so drunk that I didn't really notice as it was going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you were actually sleeping with a grizzly bear.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 AM

I have had two incidents with biters.

1. Brought a girl I worked with back to my place. We started making out and she was biting my tongue. I tell her to stop. She doesn't. She can't. She is incapable of not biting something that is put in her mouth. It was so annoying because she pretty cute, but that was that. It wasn't affectionate nibbling. It was biting. It hurt. I dealt with it for awhile but then just finally told her to go home. She just couldn't not do it.

2. I ran into a girl I knew at a bar and she was so excited to see me that she ran up and bit my face. Hard. I had a bite mark on my cheek the next day. I never hooked up with this girl, but I imagine it would have been very painful.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:40 AM

Is your name Brick?

Old 09-18-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She is incapable of not biting something that is put in her mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you only kissed her.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you were actually sleeping with a grizzly bear.

[/ QUOTE ]

And to think i've been going about it all wrong and looking for a human like this... Seriously though, while a very regular dose of such biting would be annoying as hell and eventually be an issue, I'm all for enjoying it in some drunk night of hot animalistic sex occasionally. So buy a muzzle, peroxide, bandages and a disposable camera so when you heal you can still brag untill it happens again.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a girl who bit my tongue while it was in her mouth once. She said she just had a feeling like she really had to do it. It was bruised for a week. Very strange girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Funny thing is this girl seemed fairly normal. I'd hooked up with her before, and the cannibalism thing hadn't really reared its head. She was pretty wasted as well. maybe it brought out the sadist in her. I just left the country though, so i guess I wont get to see if it's a trend.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:53 AM

just stick it in her dumper, and if she complains, say, oh, well that's how i feel about the biting, but then continue to screw her in the dumper.