Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Newest Cardplayer Details AP Scandal. Except For-

the fact that the management continually denied that the hand history evidence proved anything. (They left that part out in spite of the fact that they, Cardplayer, characterized that evidence as indisputable.) Thus the aspect of the case that I thought was most important, they thought was not even important enough to mention. I mean there is no other explanation for that ommission is there?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Re: Newest Cardplayer Details AP Scandal. Except For-

none
Old 11-16-2007, 03:02 AM

2nd

well, i am in agreement with you but what you have to consider in this situatidgoadaAhhaa fdaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh asperrgers aatttackfhelp fdf fm
Old 11-16-2007, 03:03 AM

david, consider starting more threads about this. the huge gaps in between the ones you have already started make it difficult for us to follow the story.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2nd

well, i am in agreement with you but what you have to consider in this situatidgoadaAhhaa fdaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh asperrgers aatttackfhelp fdf fm

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you for this.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:25 AM

It kind of st*nks that David can't post a thread without being ridiculed here... sometimes I worry about you people.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:50 AM

really this is a pretty groundbreaking post, as far as davids understanding is coming.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It kind of st*nks that David can't post a thread without being ridiculed here... sometimes I worry about you people.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just too easy though. It's hilarious how his posts are always about something that the rest of the people on these forums figured out last month (Cardplayer doesn't cover this story? Really???) and posts it in a new thread as if it's some kind of revelation. (There's a 50/50 chance his next post will be "Breaking News- There Was DNA Evidence in OJ Simpson Murder Case".) I can't help but laugh to myself and I can't fault anyone here for making fun of him. I try my hardest to not make fun of him and his posts and have a serious conversation here, but what makes it even funnier is that Mr. Sklansky doesn't even want to have conversations. He wants to have initial statements and then have people tear him to shreds for the rest of the time. At least he's learning though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing as you're new here and I hope you're not just trolling I will reply seriously.

David makes a new thread everytime he posts unless he made the thread, if he was a regular user he would be banned by now for gross attention whoring.

While Davids posts are usually well thought out and good quality posts the lack of Davids ability to find the "reply" button annoys people.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2nd

[/ QUOTE ]

is it bad that I lmaoed