Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2006, 09:25 AM

Default Pacific Rakeback - real deal or sham?

Has anyone who signed up for rakeback at Pacific actually been paid?

I am having a heck of a time trying to signup and get Pacific to track my account to my affiliate. The first time I tried, it didn't work and my affiliate could only give me a list of possible reasons why. They then suggested a littany of procedures for trying again, which I did, closing the first account, waiting for the cashout (excessive wait), and signing up again from a clean computer. Again, Pacific is not tracking me to the affiliate. There seems to be no real explanation forthcoming, and it is obvious to me that the affiliate doesn't have a good line of communication with their affiliate manager at Pacific. Anyone had success with this?
Old 02-09-2006, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Pacific Rakeback - real deal or sham?

This is the message I got from my affiliate manager just a few days ago. (Based on this my guess would be your affiliate jumped the gun and signed you up while the rakeback process at Pacific is still being worked out.)

"Please be advised that recently we have published a management decision to allow affiliates to receive data regarding their player's actions and of our profits off each and every player and player.

We are currently working on creating an automated monthly report with all the players that have joined through a specific affiliate and how much rake they generated each day.

This subject is still in its development stages and is not operational yet.

We will be sure to advertise to all of our affiliates when this feature goes live."

Dan

www.rakebackstore.com
Old 02-09-2006, 05:27 PM

Default Re: Pacific Rakeback - real deal or sham?

Real deal or sham? Alot better chance now that it's real than awhile back. Pacific used not to have indivdual trackers. They do allow affiliates to create additional trackers now so it's entirely possible an affiliate can see your individual mgr.

Are there still kinks in the process? Probably. I'm sure there are affiliates and players having problems but shouldn't be anything major that can't be worked out.

www.onlinerounder.net
Old 02-10-2006, 02:34 AM

Default Yet another \"Can I get rakeback with an existing account\" question.

I already have an account with Pacific. Can I still get rakeback?