Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Devilishhh

Apparently this guy's new routine is spamming forums with talkingpoker.com tourneys. I just moved one from STTF...

I remember he did this a few days ago and got warned for it by Badgerpro, so I'm banning him.

edit - Btw, even though I guess he at least removed the link to that site from his posts, I'm still sure there's something about it in the description of the tourney in Stars, plus the PW is "tpforum$$$".
Old 07-11-2007, 11:39 AM

Default Re: Devilishhh

wiggs,

he sent me a pm asking me what "trout games" are, i think he was just looking for a casual game with 2+2ers and didn't realize we already had them?

of course, he could just be asking me that so we don't think he's a spammer, i could definitely see it going either way
Old 07-11-2007, 11:43 AM

Yeah, idk I guess it's always hard to tell - the only thing is, he had already been warned not to post about this other forum's tourney a couple of days ago and kept doing it anyway.

He also pasted a link in Computer Tech Help forum to the same site, although I guess that *could* have been well intended too.

Either way - if there's strong sentiment among the mods that he shouldn't be banned then I have no problem whatsoever unbanning him. Dude's posts just seem spammy to me though, so unless there's strong feelings to the contrary I'm leaving him banned.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Either way - if there's strong sentiment among the mods that he shouldn't be banned then I have no problem whatsoever unbanning him. Dude's posts just seem spammy to me though, so unless there's strong feelings to the contrary I'm leaving him banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no problem with the ban, i was just saying there's a nonzero chance of false positive here. not enough for me though