Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: NOV 29th Premium Service Plays

Burns college hoops

KANSAS STATE

Game: Oregon vs. Kansas State Game Time: 11/29/2007 9:00:00 PM Prediction: Kansas State Reason: I'm taking the points with KANSAS STATE. Yesterday, I successfully played on Penn State. The Nittany Lions were returning home after having played rather poorly in their tournament. I felt that they were better than they had shown in the tournament and expected them to bounce back with a much better effort (and a victory) on their home floor. I feel much the same way about tonight's matchup as I feel that the Wildcats are significantly better than they have shown. I also feel that the Wildcats have something to prove and that they'll play with a chip on their shoulder for tonight's nationally televised game. Last season, the Wildcats became the first 10-6 finisher in Big 12 history to not receive a bid to the NCAA Tournament. Note that Texas Tech, which finished fifth in the conference, was chosen by the NCAA Selection Committee and that the Red Raiders had been crushed 66-45 by the Wildcats in the Big 12 Tournament. This year's team has a new coach in Frank Martin (Bob Huggins' top assistant), anxious for his first signature victory. Martin has inherited a solid team with one bigtime superstar. Rated by some as the top high school prospect in the country last year, Michael Beasley has certainly been living up to the hype. Beasley has a double-double in all six games this season and is averaging an extremely impressive 27.2 ppg and 15.5 rpg. The Ducks can score with the best of them. However, their defense has been shaky and they allowed a whopping 99 points to St. Mary's in losing their most recent road game. That loss dropped the Ducks to 5-9 ATS the last 14 times they were favored by four points or less. Conversely, the Wildcats are 12-6 ATS the last 18 times they were underdogs of four points or less. Look for Beasley and co. to improve on those stats as remain perfect on their home floor by scoring the minor upset. *Best Bet

Burns NHL
CALGARY

Game: Anaheim Ducks vs. Calgary Flames Game Time: 11/29/2007 9:05:00 PM Prediction: Calgary Flames Reason: I'm laying the price with CALGARY. The Ducks have struggled on the road all season, going 3-7-1. However, even when the Ducks have been playing well on the road, they've never fared well here at Calgary. In fact, Anaheim is just 9-19-0 with one tie at Calgary since entering the league in 1993-94. Note that the Flames took both meetings here last season, winning by a combined score of 6-2. Including those victories, Flames' goalie Kiprusoff is 7-3-0 with a superb 1.65 goals-against average in 10 games against the Ducks. The Flames and their fans at the sold out Saddledome should be especically motivated tonight. Not only are the defending champions in town, but Flames' star and captain Jarome Iginla is set to become the franchise's all-time leader in games played. Look for a big effort from Iginla and co. as they grab the important two points and improve to 30-9 (+13.4) since 2005 when playing a home game with an over/under line of five or less. *Game of the Week

Burns NBA

UNDER celts/knicks (188 or better)

Game: New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics Game Time: 11/29/2007 8:05:00 PM Prediction: under Reason: I'm playing on Boston and New York to finish UNDER the total. The Celtics come off a high-scoring contest at Cleveland on Tuesday. However, that game would have still finished comfortably below the total if not for the 29 points scored in overtime. Note that was just Boston's second loss of the season and that after the first, the Celtics responded by holding their following opponent (Golden St) to a mere 82 points in a game that finished below the number by more than 25 points. Including that result, the UNDER is a profitable 5-1-1 in the Celtics' seven home games with the visiting team averaging just 85 points. The Knicks also come off a high-scoring game. However, their four previous games ALL stayed below the total, including their most recent two on the road. Additionally, the Knicks have already seen the UNDER go 6-1 this season after allowing 105 or more points in their previous game. Look for tonight's game to be lower scoring than expected once again with the final combined score staying beneath the number. *TNT Total of the Month

LT'S LOCK

The LOCK: the Cowboys -6' bt

The STREAK: 2 losses

The RECORD: 521-421-21

Joe Wiz's Daily Free Pick - COMP

South Alabama +12 over Vanderbilt
Old 11-29-2007, 02:43 PM

Cappers Access

Packers + 7

Rutgers + 2 1/2
Old 11-29-2007, 02:44 PM

3buckwinner

Green Bay Packers

Elite Sports Picks

Green Bay/Dallas (NFL) OVER 51.5

Insider Sports Report

4* Green Bay +7 over Dallas (NFL)
Range +8.5 to +5.5
4* New York/Boston (NBA) OVER 188
Range 186.5 to 190
3* Rutgers/Louisville (NCAAF) OVER 59.5
Range 58 to 61.5

Discount Sports Picks

10* Green Bay +7 over Dallas (NFL)
5* Boston -13 over New York (NBA)
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 PM

Matt Rivers

100,000* OUTRIGHT OR BURIAL Plus Bonus Lock

Your winners here are on:

1. 100,000♦ Rutgers

2. 50,000♦ Green Bay

3. 50,000♦ Drexel

1. I really believe that Rutgers will win this game but grab the field goal or so to be sure. If Louisville had the year they were supposed to then this would be a dirt cheap price on them but the Cardinals have pretty much been an inconsistent mess all season and can no longer be trusted. Brian Brohm is a star and Harry Douglas and Mario Urrutia are very skilled wide outs who can make plays but these guys just never quite bought into what Steve Kragthorpe was selling and that continued to rear its ugly head over and over and over again.

The Cardinals were horrific in that last game blowout loss in South Florida and are up against a similar physical team here in Greg Schiano's Scarlet Knights. Ray Rice and company will pound you on offense and bring the heat on defense. Brohm will make them pay a few times as he is that good but just not enough to make up for the team's overall deficiencies.

Rutgers has not exactly overachieved this season themselves but they have been far more consistent and have really never seemed lost. They did get drilled by West Virginia in New Jersey but Pat White and company have that potential against anybody and that was their egg for the season.

Right now Louisville is a mush team and I do not see anything changing here at all as the hard hitting wood chopping Knights come to town still on a mission and still with a purpose as Schiano will get the boys ready to rumble and take care of business!

2. At first glance earlier in the week I said to myself that at home Dallas would take care of business because Green Bay has been overachieving to the max and are not nearly as good as the record indicates. But then I started to think how much of a square move that is and reversed course. Here is the bottom line: We are getting probably the team with less talent here and are on the road but we are also backing a super super confident club that just continues to follow their leader in Brett Favre and ride the wave.

The Packers defense has been phenomenal and despite being up against Tony Romo and Terrell Owens will not all of a sudden implode here. KGB and Charles Woodson are banged up but that's not the end of the world. It's as if the visitors are playing with house money right now and are as loose as can be. This team is just loving playing the game and it has shown on the field. I can't say that I am fully sold on the Pack because they are not a 10-1 type of a team at all but with the confidence they have built up and a Hall of Fame quarterback that is just rolling right now there is no way to lay a full touchdown to them unless you are called New England.

The Pokes are still the best team in the Conference and are at home but a touchdown is more than worth its weight in gold as we are looking at a super competitive game in which I can see this thing end on three either way. I do think that the home Cowboys will pull it out but this number is a steal!

3. George Mason is a quality team but Drexel is as well leading me to believe this number is a bit high. The Dragons did come up short a few games ago at Virginia but Sean Singletary and the Cavs are very good and I have no issues with this team even if they were outclassed in that game as they are still 5-1 and should no way get outclassed here in what is a winnable game, it really is.

Mason is also a solid 5-1 and have already proven they can play with some big boys (relatively speaking) as evidenced by the wins over Michael Beasley and Kansas State as well as nipping South Carolina by a point. Jim Larrinagga's team is not the same as the one which went to the Final four a few season ago but they are not to be taken lightly at all. Will Thomas and Folarin Campbell are still around but that's about it.

These teams are very familiar with each other and nothing at all should surprise either side. The defense will more than likely be ahead of the offense keeping this thing in the 50's or 60's which bodes well for a decent sized underdog. Frank Elegar is a very very good player who more than held his own in Charlottesville and will be just fine here as well. In the end we are looking at a tight contest where either team can truly oull it out.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 PM

Tony Stoffo's Pick Pack PAID AND CONFIRMED

Pick Pack Plays
Matchup: NY Islanders at NY Rangers
Time: 7:05 PM EDT (Thu)

Play: NY Rangers (-1.5+155)
Line Source: BETUS
Posted on: November 29, 2007 @ 10:19:33 AM EST
NY Islanders at NY Rangers Really tough spot for the Islanders here as this will be their third game in four nights with a back to back overtime scenario thrown in, playing a well rested Rangers squad tonight. The fatigue will start to kick in as this game progresses and the Rangers will pull away to the easy win here. Saying this have to take the Rangers on the puck line here getting the nice plus money for tonight.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:46 PM

Larry Ness' Las Vegas Insider-CBB (13-2 run with Insiders / 9-1 in BKB!)

My Las Vegas Insider is on Kansas St. With Huggins splitting after just one year (for his alma mater of West Va) in Manhattan, the Wildcats are on their third head coach in as many seasons. However, KSU has a great collection of young talent. Senior guards Young (8.5) and Stewart (4.8-2.8-3.0) are joined in the backcourt by an excellent freshman, Pullen (14.2). However, that's just the beginning. The 6-6 Bill Walker played just six games (ACL) last year and the man many thought would be one on the nation's top freshman, looks healthy and ready to procduce (12.5-6.5). Anderson, a 6-8 freshman forward is averaging 5.8-7.5 and then there's the 6-9 Michael Beasley! He's had a double-double in each of his first six college games, averaging 27.2 PPG and 15.5 RPG. The Ducks have no one to guard Beasley, although the 6-9 Luenen (16.0-10.5) will likely try. Oregon's a perimeter team, with only the 6-6 Catron (10.3-9.5) contributing inside (other than senior, Luenen). The Ducks are no slouches, with swingman Hairston (19.7-4.3), 5-6 guard Porter (16.0), Taylor (14.3-5.3) and freshman Brown (8.8-4.5 APG) forming an outstanding perimeter. However, as we saw at St Mary's in a 99-87 loss on Nov 20, the Ducks can be had! Manhattan 'rocks' tonight! Las Vegas Insider on Kansas

Larry Ness' 15* Western Conf Game of the Week-NBA (2-0 Weds sweep ups NBA run to 16-7!)

My 15* play is on the GS Warriors at 10:35 ET. The Warriors opened 0-6 but evened their record at 7-7 last night, by winning at Sacramento (103-96). The return of Jackson (missed first seven games on suspension) has been the key, as Golden St is 6-1 since his return, with Jackson posting averages of 22.0-5.6-3.9. However, the Warriors fine play is due to more than just Jackson's return. PG Davis has been healthy all year (24.0-5.4-8.6) and shooting guard Ellis (16.2) is seemingly over his late-season shooting slump from LY. PF Al Harrington (15.2-5.6) loves Oakland and 2nd-year pro Azubuike (from Kentucky) is averaging 13.6-5.3) after netting just 7.1 PPG in 41 games as a rookie. Then, there's all that depth (Biedrins, Pietrus, Barnes and Croshere!). The Rockets have won three straight after losing six in a row, with last night's win at Phoenix. However, the Rockets are essentially a two-man team. T-Mac (26.0-5.7-5.4) and Yao (22.4-10.2) are the lone players in double digits. After beating the Suns last night, a game against the fats-paced and deep Warriors, is NOT what the doctor ordered! Western Conf GOW 15* GS Warriors.