Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 8.)

2/4 and 3/6 NL at WPEX are SUPER SOFT compared to full tilt or stars.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:55 PM

WSEX GM:

Would addition of WPEX support to my BetPot script be acceptable or botting? It is used to save people typing in bet amounts by enabling them to use the mouse instead to make bets of various sizes.

The "DAC is a bot" thread has me concerned with adding WPEX support to my AHK scripts, BetPot being the first I would be working on.

Please say yay/nay so I can either get on with implementation / give up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Many thanks,

dave.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:00 AM

WSEX GM:

With epassporte being the most easiest way to deposit on a number of gambling sites could you possibly consider adding it as a deposit method.

Thank you.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WSEX GM:

With epassporte being the most easiest way to deposit on a number of gambling sites could you possibly consider adding it as a deposit method.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

epass would be nice, i agree. Want to play there, but can't until epass is accepted.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:14 AM

Sorry guys i think Epassporte is impossible because epassporte does not allow sportsbetting transactions.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:57 PM

I want to like this site, I really do. But something about the software just doesn't jive with me. I generally play 6 tables of 1/2 NL on FTP and handle it just fine. But something about the timing and the look of WSEX just has me timing out several times in an hour with just 3 tables. It seems like it's hard to get the focus on the bet input, and while I'm typing focus keeps shifting. There isn't much time to input decisions either. Any tips?
Old 04-02-2007, 05:42 PM

I would like more tourny's. Maybe like a 50$ buy in with a guaranteed prize pool of 10,000? Or a 100$ buy in with satilites for the buy in? The one 25$ buy in 5,000 guaranteed is nice but it only comes once a week [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Another suggestion would be to have smaller stakes fixed 6 max tables (like .25/.5 or .1/.2). Also to have no limit heads up tables (for small stakes aswell).

Also, more people at the site would be huge, but I know you have heard that suggestion a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Thanks, love the rake back!
Old 04-02-2007, 05:58 PM

It took 2 weeks for my money to be taken out of the account for my cashout. Once they debited my account I recieved my check in less then a week regular mail. Great Service, love the site although games been weak lately.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
something about the timing and the look of WSEX just has me timing out several times in an hour with just 3 tables. It seems like it's hard to get the focus on the bet input, and while I'm typing focus keeps shifting. There isn't much time to input decisions either. Any tips?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to Options/General and unclick 'Bring to front when action is required'.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:14 PM

OK, this is my first real post on 2+2...but I read threads for a looong time. Im gonna start posting now b/c I play A TON on wpx, and have done so for a long time. For anyone interested...the rakeback is totally legit...always deposited in your account on mondays without fail. I play 2-4 tables at a time ( when available) 400nl to 2k NL. The software is a little wiggy somtimes, but has def improved over past 6 months. If your software seems "laggy" I can give u some advice on how to fix it; otherwise, for those of u having trouble timimg out when multi tabling...the new miniview has worked very well for me. Loading $ on the site is the ONLY drawback to playing there at this time. If you guys are playing multitables elsewhere..you are leaving ALOT of money out there.
Closed Thread