Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 06:29 AM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 8.)

[ QUOTE ]
pt is ok but no hud?!

[/ QUOTE ]

PT is ok for sure. HUD use is apparently a grey area: discouraged, but not explicitly banned, as far as I know.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:37 PM

I'm having issues w/the new update being substantially more cpu intensive.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:18 PM

Hi all,

There's nothing in this update that should change CPU load. Please post other details if your problem persists.

Most of the changes affected the back end. There were several bugs addressed including the beeping after 20 minutes, the wrong date in the rake meter, the default focus of the player notes window, and a cursor problem with the mini-view.

Fred Balfour
General Manager
WSEX.com
Old 04-24-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Playing 1 SNG causes my CPU usage to hover around 45%.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Playing 1 SNG causes my CPU usage to hover around 45%.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 tabling sends me to ~60 sustained load and occasional lags of 100% usage and consequentially some delay. Running nothing else with substantial use. Can run stars/abs/msn/aim/pt/pahud w/ no issues so I'm pretty confused by solo program issues.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

How long does it typically take to get a check if you have them send it regular mail?

[/ QUOTE ]

Through about January or February mailed checks took about 4 1/2 weeks. For a brief period of a couple of weeks in Feb./Mar. WPX was able to mail checks in about a week.

Now it seems to be taking about three weeks.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:55 PM

I requested a cashout last Thursday. I was told that my cashout was on hold because I had to send photo ID, a utlity bill and a piece of mail saying I lived at the address I gave.

What I do not like or understand is that if I have had this account for well over a year, and they accepted deposit after deposit without asking if my money was "good" why and how can they ask for it when I want my money back.

Needless to say, I sent them the information and requested an "Overnight" shipment of my check for an additional $30.

This was last Thursday night. When I spoke to support today they said the money was taken out of my account on Friday but the request was not sent over to their "Processors" yet (Probably a lady who prints out checks). This could take a few more days, THEN the "Overnight" shipment would take 2-4 days! My understanding of "overnight" is next day, or maybe even 2 days because I requested the cashout Thursday Night.

I know of another person who had the same problem, and I am sure the two of us are not alone.

Very upset customer who probably will never go back.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:18 AM

Location: Who wrote \'help I\'m a bug\' on my letter to grandma?

I am an overall very satisfied customer with WPX. I do wish they were more communicative during the cashout process. It would be great to get an email saying 'you cashed out this much, here's a tracking number for your check' if I cash out using fedex.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 PM

I noticed yesterday for the first time that when I hovered my cursor over another player's name, that my notes on that player would automatically pop up, along with their location. I got this for several minutes, and then it just stopped doing it. Location would pop up, but no notes.

Has this always been a feature, or is it a recent change? And if it is a recent change, why would it do it sometimes, and then stop?

I really like this, BTW.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed yesterday for the first time that when I hovered my cursor over another player's name, that my notes on that player would automatically pop up, along with their location. I got this for several minutes, and then it just stopped doing it. Location would pop up, but no notes.

Has this always been a feature, or is it a recent change? And if it is a recent change, why would it do it sometimes, and then stop?

I really like this, BTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes it does it for me...sometimes not. I, too, notice that when it does happen it just happens for a few moments after I sit at a table or after I leave the note.

I, too, like this feature.
Closed Thread