Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 7.)

[ QUOTE ]
WSEX GM,

I sent a bank wire in 10 days ago and still nothing, I scanned and emailed the confirmation receipt but they said there was a "small delay" in my wire. How long does it usually take and what should I do next? I want to bet some NCAA games but no funds in my acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

got the funds in my acct, cant wait for the update tomorrow
Old 03-19-2007, 04:26 PM

what is the ratholing?
Old 03-19-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the ratholing?

[/ QUOTE ]

In online NL play, a player sits down with a small stack. They look to double up. They quickly sit out and sit back in with a new small stack, hence "ratholing" their profits.

In live play, it means sneaking chips out of play into ones pocket since in live play you can't cash out a portion of your stack.

______
______
______

These sound like outstanding planned upgrades. WPX has shown itself to be consistently responsive to player suggestions and recommendations.

WPX is a remarkable place to play. Though the games are tough there's no other site with the same level of service and player accommodation.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:10 PM

Ratholing was a bug. Several people here complained. I am told it has been fixed in this upcoming release.

http://www.pokertips.org/glossary/w/RATHOLING

Ratholing

Poker Glossary

Ratholing means to leave a game and then come back into the game with a smaller stack then with which you left. For example, suppose you buy into a game for $20. You go on a winning streak and increase your stack to $100. Now, you feel uncomfortable playing with this much money, so you leave the game, pocket $80, and re-enter the game with only $20. This would be a case of ratholing. Ratholing is poor poker etiquette, and most poker rooms prohibit it.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:53 PM

Epassporte worked for like a week but doesn't work anymore for depositing. Is there any reason for that? I've been trying for like 4 days with the same results.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is something annoying and I didn't know that I did it myself. There are people who quit a table by simply sitting out until they get kicked. I always that that this was bad etiquette, but now I noticed that I was still on the table sitting out after having clicked "leave".

It seems as long as you are logged on you own that seat, you cannot simply leave a table thereby blocking a seat for up to 10 minutes. I can understand if it helps with disconnect problems, but clicking the "leave" button should usually indicate that the player wants to give up his seat for good.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has happened to me before too.
But it doesn't happen all the time.

If I go back to the table where i thought I had left and then click 'leave' again then I really do leave.

I noticed this when playing 4 tables and then seeing a different one that I wanted to join.
So I leave one of my tables, but I still can't join the other one because I hadn't really left.
So I have to go back and find that table again, and lo-and-behold, I'm still there.

It's weird. I'm not sure why I sometimes am able to successfully leave on the first try and other times I am not.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:30 PM

Any update of deposit/withdrawal method status or possibilities? As far as I know, the original debit card project was abandoned, and the only way to get money out is through a check. Checks are working well now, but at a somewhat steep price ($30) for expedited service.

An earlier poster mentioned epassporte for deposits, but I haven't seen it listed on your site. epassporte is accepted at many sites for both deposit and withdrawal? Is there a reason is will not work with WPEX?
Old 03-20-2007, 01:56 AM

what is the best/easist way to get money on WSEX? i dont have any ewallaters right now. any CC's work? WU only option?
Old 03-20-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the best/easist way to get money on WSEX? i dont have any ewallaters right now. any CC's work? WU only option?

[/ QUOTE ]

my debit card worked fine but they required me to send them scans of id to cash out ... not a problem
Old 03-20-2007, 01:31 PM

There was an update today. Now I have problems opening a file when starting up the program. Tried to reinstall but does not work either. Others have the same problem?
Closed Thread