Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

im from chile, do u hate me?
Old 12-17-2006, 07:36 PM

Someone is going to do it...
Old 12-17-2006, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

(1) You are 24 years old. You have learned an expensive lesson. But your whole life is in front of you. You do not need a miracle. You will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may come off really dickish, but that really isn't necessarily true.

Cute 24 year old girls who seemingly have no common sense have only a few more years before they lose the only asset they have.

Just speaking generally, not trying to really attack Brandi here.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow I thought Bluff_This was just bitter and jealous of superior poker players, seems like he's a woman hater too. Seriously, his posts in this thread merit a ban, they are disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe how many people in this thread are like ohhh poor brandi I'll take care of you. I agree with bluff's skepticsm and he should definetly not be banned. You guys are idiots.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree its a mistake to post this on 2+2, 90% of the people here are degenerates who would do the same thing as that old geezer.

ggbman pretty much owned this thread(and I think he is an awesome person), and I 293rd the banning of BLuffTHIS! , that guy is the biggest troll/[censored].

Brandi if your story is true, you still need to accept responsibility, there is NO excuse to hand all of your money over to a stranger

[/ QUOTE ]

How is he a troll? He has more than 10x as many posts as you.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:26 PM

We need a poll here...
Old 12-17-2006, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Ghost account

ask yourself this question - would any of this have happened if Brandi was obviously attractive?

Now think about your answer in the context of all the information gathered in the thread. What does and doesn't make sense? Pretty clear guideline IMO
Old 12-17-2006, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Ghost account

[ QUOTE ]
ask yourself this question - would any of this have happened if Brandi was obviously attractive?

Now think about your answer in the context of all the information gathered in the thread. What does and doesn't make sense? Pretty clear guideline IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing in your post is "clear."
Old 12-17-2006, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
blackjack,

Listen to the haters. I didn't know you before this thread, but you're a terrible poster, you do try way too hard, and you just aren't funny. I'm mildly amused that you were apparently on television as a commentator, although I'm fairly certain it was a scrub station, and am not surprised you no longer have this job.

[/ QUOTE ]

this post is excellent
Old 12-17-2006, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hustlers

I want to address something here. I acknowledged earlier that I shouldn't have used a certain analogy and that my tone has been too harsh. Nonetheless I received a great deal of hatred not primarily based on that analogy/tone, but as to my skepticism and characterisation of her as an untruthful hustler based on her history in this forum and outside accounts. I stand by that.

Now let's review the chain of events:

1) I make my posts and get villified by many including previous haters;
2) Oski and jcx defend me after I clarified but acknowledge my tone/harshness wasn't right;
3) Shaniac comes in with a knowledgeable view that she shouldn't be believed and is a hustler and El D backs him up;
4) Two more respected fellow HSNL posters, Rika and fsuplayer, make posts defending my views directly or through backing Oski who did;
5) It is posted and now seems likely to be true that brandi may well have scammed newhiz;
6) Other posters join a long stream of previous ones in making crude personal attacks and jokes which I never did and yet don't receive much if any criticism, and certainly not the level of hostility that I did;
7) My previous haters in the thread are now strangely silent though some new gullible ones (though who maybe haven't read the entire thread) have chimed in.

So if you don't like my arguments in this thread, then fine. But then examine Oski's excellent posting in this thread along with additional information/assessment by Shaniac and by another poster concerning her dealings with newwhiz. Then see if you get it or still are just as gullible as before. Some people can learn enough about human nature to spot BS when they see it, and others just have to learn in each and every instance where it comes up because they don't have the life experience and/or logical reasoning ability/emotional detachment to spot it. And they should just stamp <font color="red">SUCKER</font> on their foreheads.
Closed Thread