Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 09:20 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
ZingZing,

Yes:

"Anyways gathering info from an EXTREMELY reliable source it appears Brandi had cleaned out about 30k from one of Newhizzle's accounts"

Made it sound like theft and not playing unauthorized games in a staking deal.

That said, I would be absolutely amazed if:
1) Knowing what he knows about her and being as smart as he is that Mark would be willing to stake her
and
2) Mark was dumb enough to stake her that he wouldn't just transfer her funds and rather he would let her play on his account

I am just saying that if you are going to come forth with these slanderous rumors (and they are slanderous against Mark too and not just the girl as most of us here have a high oppinion of his deductive logic and would think a little less of him if he could be conned by Brandi) Please give us a little more than baseless accusations from an unknown poster.

Bluff,
Yea, I reduced the size of the bet because I realize that, despite how confident that I am that this did not occur, no one is going to accept my bet unless they have insider knowledge therefore I am on a negative freeroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, anyways, the info doesn't come from an unknown poster, granted that's what I am, but the original person who gave me this info is a well respected poster. I think any details that come out about this will have to be from Mark or Brandi themselves if they decide to tell them.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:30 AM

your pm quota has been exeeded. yeah we have a bet but not that it happened last night, just that it happened recently. my stars name is BradL

-Brad
Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 AM

I don't think we have anywhere near the whole story on any of this. This girl seems to bring trouble wherever she goes. Probably is why the stepmother doesn't want her around and her father is reluctant to let her come stay with them.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, there is no [censored] way that after all of this [censored] Brandi cleaned 30k out of Mark's accounts. There is also no chance that after all of this [censored] mark would be stupid enough to let her play on his accounts. Lets please put a stop to this baseless accusation now

[/ QUOTE ]

say goodbye to your money, you just made a sucker bet. Be happy that its a small amount.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2006, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My dad just called me back and I talked to him for a while. He said that he is going to talk to my stepmother and that they are going away for Christmas. But perhaps I can come after that...

It means another holiday alone, but it also means hope...

If anyone believes in God, please say a prayer that this will work out. I don't mind working. I've worked very hard my entire life and wouldn't mind the benefits of doing some construction work (at least I'll have buffer arms ~ and in a few months, no one can say they look "meaty"). It would take my mind off this situation and help me move on, plus I would love the opportunity to spend some time with my dad and rebuild our relationship. So like I said, say a prayer for me... it all depends on my stepmother ~ and she has never liked me very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost $12,000. Nobody needs to [censored] pray for you. Much worse things happen to much better people everyday and they bounce back. Go get a job.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:16 AM

Not a job, just a blog.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:17 AM

Also, please have mercy on the poor people you work with when you do get a job. I can just imagine going into work and having you be the new waitress/hostess/bartender/whatever and having to hear this story retold over and over and over...
Old 12-17-2006, 10:57 AM

Consider it a cheap lesson. It cost me a hell of lot more than 12k to realize not to trust anyone.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:57 AM

oh my god this thread is like an episode of nip tuck
Old 12-17-2006, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pot, kettle. She can put two sentences together better than you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be the first to say how sorry I am if any of this is remotely true. I doubt it is, and it looks like we might be hearing more about how Brandi is scamming us all.

Seriously, something like this happens and the first thing you do is go tell a bunch of internet card forum guys? The same guys who have loved or ripped your ass before? I'm by no means the smartest guy, but many people less intelligent than me don't do half the things she has.
Closed Thread