Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2006, 04:55 AM

Default Re: BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers

I hope all of you made the bet through the red "monday night madness" link instead of the regular way. I did it the regular way at first, then asked live support if I had done it right and they said no.

BTW, regarding that ugly 10% fee rumor a few posts up:

Joe: is it true that you take 10% of a persons deposit unless they wager the whole thing?

David S: No Sir that is false
Old 09-20-2006, 06:47 AM

Yes i have to contact a manager. If i really knew this would happen the hassle i would have passed on the free bet for 100 bucks. Speak to a manager/why a manager?? Ever since wwts changed ownership a few yrs ago it hasnt been the same book. Yes i know they are very solid etc, but its not old school.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:43 AM

I'm having the same problem. My account history shows the bonus being added and then removed shortly after.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raise your hand if you purposely waited out the first week because you felt the Steelers would lose!

*raises*

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed it unintentionally. I signed up ten minutes after they pulled it (although it was still advertised). Not eligible for this week, but I did still luck out since they were nice enough to give me a free 2 team $50 parlay instead to make up for the mixup in the promo still being advertised. So I still have a shot if I can pick some winners. Plus, my account is in GBP.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:21 AM

So... to filter out all the noise, I believe the status of this situation is: Some people got their refund, many have not gotten a refund, people are being told they have to "speak to a manager" to get their money, and it looks like you did not qualify for the bet UNLESS you clicked on the banner ad for the promo. And no one seems to know about the actual correct procedure for this mysterious way they take back $20, except that they probably won't take it back if you clicked on a link rejecting it.

For the benefit of those thinking of doing it this week: Is this a pretty good summary? I would say, though, that a freeroll is not a freeroll if you don't get paid.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:25 AM

I placed the bet by not clicking the link. I asked CS to verify I had placed the bet correctly, they said I had not and removed the bet for me. I then placed the bet through the link and they verified I had placed it correctly.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I placed the bet by not clicking the link. I asked CS to verify I had placed the bet correctly, they said I had not and removed the bet for me. I then placed the bet through the link and they verified I had placed it correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same experience here. Live chat has been very helpful with the bet. I doubt too many other sites would just cancel your bet for you if you don't place it correctly.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:33 PM

I didn't get paid automatically and the live help operator was essentially useless (telling me at 9:10am that I'd have to call back after 9 was amusing). I then had to call in and was put on hold three times for a total of 25 minutes, but the money was put into my account eventually.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:52 PM

it's already wedensday. i think i'll wait another week
Old 09-20-2006, 02:57 PM

Has anyone sucessfully cashed out and gotten their money yet? I cashed out yesterday and it said cashout successful, please wait 48 hours to get your money and thats fine if it takes that long, but it still shows my balance in my account. Anyone know if thats how it is suposed to be and then as it is fully processed it is then taken out of your account?
Just curious.