Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Farha VS. Srugby

[ QUOTE ]
How does everyone seem to know so much about Sammys plo ? Has anyone ever seen him play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we believe Barry G would never have a reason to say Sammy was the top PLO player in the world if that wasn't actually truth.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How does everyone seem to know so much about Sammys plo ? Has anyone ever seen him play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we believe Barry G would never have a reason to say Sammy was the top PLO player in the world if that wasn't actually truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, retards believe that. If you ask me about any player I play live with regularly after I mention them in a post on 2+2 I will reply with things like "they do this a little too much but they do this well" because I do not want them to feel bad and think that I am out to get them. If the same person asked me the same question about that player in a private setting in real life they would get a completely different answer.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:23 PM

Enough chitchat........

someone set the line for tonight already!
Old 06-05-2007, 11:26 PM

This match doesn't really prove anything.

It would seem that Bryan has an advantage in Holdem and Farha in PLO. And Farha has an advantage in live settings and has more experience playing ultra ultra huge stakes live.
And just because Farha looks like an idiot full ring, doesn't mean he is not a great HU player. His personality and style is obviously geared to more SH play.
Anyways, I would give Farha a slight edge just because of his live experience. I think if they played online, Bryan would win.
But the variance is this match is like +- 5 million so I wouldn't put much stock in it.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:29 PM

This would be so sick to film and sell.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:37 PM

Lol, does anyone in here actually no what they are talking about? About half say Sammy has the huge edge because of PLO, and half says Brian is actually better than him at PLO.

I'm just glad we have came to a consensus. It appears at least one of the players in this heads up match will have an advantage.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, retards believe that. If you ask me about any player I play live with regularly after I mention them in a post on 2+2 I will reply with things like "they do this a little too much but they do this well" because I do not want them to feel bad and think that I am out to get them. If the same person asked me the same question about that player in a private setting in real life they would get a completely different answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I being leveled here?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I being leveled here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I was bound to get leveled in a thread absolutely dripping with legitimate retardation. At least I haven't fallen for a rickroll yet today as far as I recall.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:39 PM

[censored] ing sweet .. farhah PLO CR vids.. waitta think on ur feet TC
Old 06-05-2007, 11:46 PM

if any1 is seriously confused as to who they think has an edge- consider this:

the only people whod actually have any clue as to how sammy ACTUALLY plays (or the ppl who hav a clue about high stakes in general and have seen sammy not just from HSP/wsop episodes), have all stated aba has a huge edge.

i understand that speculating is in peoples nature. but why are there ppl claiming sammy is a massive favorite HU Live PLO? lol. aba has a lot more hands behind his belt and sammys tilt/way-too-loose factor is through the roof, especially relative to brians.

this is all without mentioning brians VAAASTLY superior HU NLHE game. live tells are overrated and i doubt they will have any real signifance in this match.

this isnt to say sammy couldnt win a ton here. hes a fearsome hu player in the sense that if he runs well and is on top of his game he could easily run brian over for a few sessions.

but in ther long run brian always > sam