Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

i use epassporte and i have to say op makes a lot of good points, epassporte are pretty sketchy shady scary
Old 09-05-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

This is why I don't use Epassporte... I even tried once, but my account got locked between the time I opened it and the time I tried to fund it a few days later. Plenty of "Legit" companies have screwed people out of a lot more then their poker roll. Think Enron, companies like that. I'm sure there were Brendans all over preaching how great they were.

I wouldn't put so much trust in a company myself... but all I ask is, that if you do, and you get screwed, don't bitch on these forums about it. I wouldn't go find some random guy on the street, give him the keys to my house, ask him to move some furniture, and then be SURPRISED when all my stuff was gone. Same logic.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:19 PM

Bobo Fett......I understand that making a few tranfers to people in the same town looks suspicious. I couldnt agree more. However, that was the least important thing about my post.....

There are three things in my post that you should consider alarming...

1) Epassporte randomly locks accounts.

2) Unlocking your account takes a minimum of three weeks, even if it was randonly locked.

3) A company who loses money by locking accounts, locks them at random and asks for scans of licsenses and credit cards.

Am I the only one who finds that weird???
Old 09-05-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2) Transferring funds between that many people is asking for nothing but trouble on ANY eWallet OR Poker Site. ESPECIALLY one with crappy service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I have transferred money on Stars, tilt and other sites to over 100 users per month (at each site) and I have NEVER had a SINGLE problem.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually created this new 2+2 account because I didnt want epassporte to see my name. My other 2+2 account had the same nickname as my Epassporte account. Sorry to inconvenience you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure EPass, who according to multiple sources actually does anything once a week and lets call centers send them customer problems operates this way so they can patrol internet forums to see if anyone says anything bad about them...grow a pair whiner.

Old 09-05-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo Fett......I understand that making a few tranfers to people in the same town looks suspicious. I couldnt agree more. However, that was the least important thing about my post.....

There are three things in my post that you should consider alarming...

1) Epassporte randomly locks accounts.

2) Unlocking your account takes a minimum of three weeks, even if it was randonly locked.

3) A company who loses money by locking accounts, locks them at random and asks for scans of licsenses and credit cards.

Am I the only one who finds that weird???

[/ QUOTE ]
You'll get no argument from me that they're a crappy company.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:33 PM

Maybe they do have time for that Oliver. Afterall, you took the time to find that picture and then paste the code in your reply.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2) Transferring funds between that many people is asking for nothing but trouble on ANY eWallet OR Poker Site. ESPECIALLY one with crappy service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I have transferred money on Stars, tilt and other sites to over 100 users per month (at each site) and I have NEVER had a SINGLE problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree. Note that I said it was ASKING for trouble. The fact that you haven't experienced any doesn't mean someone else doing the same thing won't, or that you might not one day. Just ask kyleb.

That being said, I'm sure that if you deal with reputable sites with good customer service, make sure that the sites get fair cover play for any cash outs, and no one you transfer to ever chip dumps, has a chargeback, uses a stolen credit card, or otherwise defrauds the poker site, you'll usually be fine. That's a lot of if's though...make sure you know who you're dealing with at all times!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:22 PM

Wake up.

You are not dealing with a bank that is FDIC insured. You are dealing with a corporation that intentionally hides the nature of their business and breaks numerous laws. They can do whatever they want.

That is the risk you are taking while engaging in illegal activity.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:08 PM

Thank you Allen, that was my point in making this post. I am glad you agree with me.