Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 11-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Things that annoy you about live poker.

1. the 1000 year old chinese lady to my left who shorts her calls then splashes the other players bet every pot shes in then plays the "cant speak english, dont understand card"

2. hitting on the dealer or other chick at the table. You are a fat slob who probably lives in your parents basement appartment pls stop. although im sure she's impressed with ur min buy in at 2/5 NL with 3 $20 bills, 2 10's, 3 5's and the rest change

3. "ya, thats what i put u on" after showdown

4. the dealer with a full out cast on her right hand and arm exposing every third card, take a week off. then when a player asked what happened, lie, we dont wanna know u punched ur husband because he cheated on u
Old 11-11-2007, 04:16 PM

IWTSYH
Old 11-11-2007, 04:23 PM

Last night I am st this 2-5 NL game my friend vouched me into. Nobody has any history with me except my friend. Fold for first 30 minutes to build a tight image. First hand I play Raise AKs utg to 30, MP caller. 2 to the flop 2 5 9 rainbow. Bet out 45. He thinks and calls. Turn 7. I bet 95. Almost folds and re;uctanly calls. River Q. I knoiw hes weak and floating so I bet out 250. He goes in the tank for like 5 minutes and says I put you on Aces the whole way but I'll pay you off.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Entire Thread

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT
Old 11-11-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Annie Duke when she doesn't shower for 7 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

i lold
Old 11-11-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I am st this 2-5 NL game my friend vouched me into. Nobody has any history with me except my friend. Fold for first 30 minutes to build a tight image. First hand I play Raise AKs utg to 30, MP caller. 2 to the flop 2 5 9 rainbow. Bet out 45. He thinks and calls. Turn 7. I bet 95. Almost folds and re;uctanly calls. River Q. I knoiw hes weak and floating so I bet out 250. He goes in the tank for like 5 minutes and says I put you on Aces the whole way but I'll pay you off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny! Building an image in small and medium NL is often over rated as most of these players can't see your image cuz their cards are in the way!!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny! Building an image in small and medium NL is often over rated as most of these players can't see your image cuz their cards are in the way!!

[/ QUOTE ]

True but the villian in this hand was actually a good player I come to find out. He played great and when I asked him why he payed me off (if I had the aces) he said he liked to look up someone he hasn't played with before to see where they're at. I should also say that the first 30 minutes I played I was more sizing up my opponents than I was focused on building an image. I should have just said that my image was that of an extremely tight player.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is nothing worse than at break in a tourney, washing your hands in the restroom, and watching several players from your table walk away from the urinal or stall and walk right out the door after relieving themselves. I have almost gotten into a fight before, cause I will announce to the table that certain players did not wash their hands after touching their willy's, so you dont want their chips. But you know what, I'll continue to call players out when I see that. I read that people not washing their hands is the #1 form of cold/flu, and virus spreading. Why should I have to chance taking home an illness to my family?

I dont eat at the table, and I don't touch my face either, I wash my hands every chance I get, I think I am becoming one of those freaks with an excessive complusive disorder thanks to dirty filthy poker players. They should steralize the chips each night. There, Im all better now, thanks for letting me rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

pervs who watch others in the restroom

post adolescents who continue to nickname their genitals

an ocd hygiene coach at the table

wimps who talk of “almost” getting in fights

nits too cheap to buy their own purell

germaphobics who don’t know that cell phones hold far more germs than public toilets

hypocrites who refuse to eat or touch their faces at the table but insist on inhaling the exhalations and emissions generously proffered by fellow players

whiners who complain of the risk rather than simply washing their hands before returning home to family

overly insulated folks who actually believe there is “nothing worse” than unwashed hands

“dirty filthy” cigar smokers

fwiw….each chip serves as an incubator for festering, toxic, advanced strains of mutant bacteria that surely neutralize anything so benign as bathroom germs

happy playing
Old 11-11-2007, 06:41 PM

My Top Ten
1. Ass Gas. Take more Beano.
2. Slippery Chips. Can't stack 'em; can't shuffle 'em.
3. Obnoxious "drunks" at 2AM. Give me your chips then please leave.
4. "I knew it/"exactly what I put you on...". Then why did you call, genius?
5. Loud, whooping "squeal like a pig" yee-haws straight out of Deliverance buttrape, when scooping big pot.
6. Hoodies. I just don't like 'em. Sorry, nothing personal.
7. Wearing ball-caps indoors. Are you all bald, or what?
8. Dirty ball-caps with fake wear marks - same category as ripped jeans.
9. I-pods. Pls try to keep up with the action.
10. Chiselers, angle-shooters, dealer abusers, table captains, cheaters, retardo's, scum-bags, tweakers, stoners, sociopaths, and assorted mal-contents....seek help pls.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My Top Ten
1. Ass Gas. Take more Beano.
2. Slippery Chips. Can't stack 'em; can't shuffle 'em.
3. Obnoxious "drunks" at 2AM. Give me your chips then please leave.
4. "I knew it/"exactly what I put you on...". Then why did you call, genius?
5. Loud, whooping "squeal like a pig" yee-haws straight out of Deliverance buttrape, when scooping big pot.
6. Hoodies. I just don't like 'em. Sorry, nothing personal.
7. Wearing ball-caps indoors. Are you all bald, or what?
8. Dirty ball-caps with fake wear marks - same category as ripped jeans.
9. I-pods. Pls try to keep up with the action.
10. Chiselers, angle-shooters, dealer abusers, table captains, cheaters, retardo's, scum-bags, tweakers, stoners, sociopaths, and assorted mal-contents....seek help pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever seen the movie grumpy old men?

What is wrong with people who smoke marijuana?