Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

[ QUOTE ]
Also, when you go to close a table, can you make it so the default is on Yes? Every other site seems to be like that, so you can just hit the X button and Enter and it closes it. But with FTP you gotta either use the arrow key or point your mouse. Small issue, but meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god you don't know how much that bugs me. Thanks for bringing it up. It shouldn't take so many clicks to close the software.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
b) Bring Lobby to Front option. You can uncheck this in the Options menu and the main lobby will no longer pop up when you close a ring game table, close a tournament lobby, or click a wait list popup.

[/ QUOTE ]

So.... much.... better!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:34 AM

Doug,

About 2 years ago and new to poker, my friends and I created FTP accounts and began experimenting with play money. Now I'm ready to deposit (for the first time) and play for real money on the condition that I can receive rakeback. I've written to affiliates@FTP many times about this. Each time the response is "No, you cannot get rakeback since you already have an existing account". Is there going to be a change on this policy anytime soon?

There is no way I would deposit funds into a poker site without ever testing out their software first. I'm sure most people would feel the same way. I guess I made the "mistake" of using my real info when I initially created my FTP account.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:11 AM

doug,

can you please provide an explanation of why FTP is not able to retrieve more than the last 500 hands someone has played?

At request, PokerStars is willing to send a customer every single hand they have played on their site.

Thanks.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:14 AM

speed NL games...
Old 11-02-2007, 08:35 AM

New avatars please.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:08 AM

Default Convert Step ticket to $W

The purpose of T$ & W$ is generally to give players options so that the action goes to demand.

If I win a Step 6 entry worth $2K I would rather play 3 $650 mtts shoot 2k on a single sng.

It doesn't matter if these conversions affect step liquidity as there is still action and rake and the customer is more satisfied. The equity is still used and the using perfectly defines demand.

Also how about more NON-turbo MTTs to PCA. At present almost all PCA MTTs below $27 are turbo.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:26 AM

Thanks much for the update, both software and on 2+2. Eliminating the lobby popup is especially nice. It's never "what have you done for us lately", though, it's always "what are going to do for us next"! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] In that vein:

- sorting or filtering by HU/6-max/full ring would be very nice
- whatever happened to $T?
Old 11-02-2007, 06:22 PM

When a ring game table gives the alert "YOU have 15 seconds left to act" it clears the betbox. Sometimes when I type in my bet, and the alert pops up before I hit the raise button, the betbox will clear and I will end up putting in a minbet/minraise. This has been really annoying.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm how about a new feature, like most poker rooms, hover your mouse over the avatar and it actually tells you where they are from. Kinda pointless, but when I'm bored I like to see where everyone hails from.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda like how it is now, when you hover over a player you see the notes you've made on them.