Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 07:27 AM

Default Anyone having trouble downloading the latest \"newer version\" of AP?

The liveupdate keeps freezing it seems.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:37 AM

Default Re: Anyone having trouble downloading the latest \"newer version\" of AP

Do you have another computer on your network with AP open? I have 2 computers mining AP and whenever an update comes I have to close one to update on the other.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:07 AM

Default Re: Anyone having trouble downloading the latest \"newer version\" of AP

No I don't have another comp. I've tried re-starting but the same thing keeps happening. When I click OK to update and download the latest version the little liveupdate box opens but shows no progress. Then when I try to close the box it says "Closing liveupdate window during installation is prohibited"

Anyone else having this problem or have any idea how to fix this? Obviously, AP hasn't responded to my emails.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:01 AM

Just dl the software from the website and reinstall...that way you don't have to use liveupdate
Old 01-31-2007, 10:34 AM

It's weird because I tried un-installing/re-installing and the system still asks me to download their latest version. But this time when the liveupdate window starts to show some progress and then just when it's about to finish I get the message "Closing liveupdate window during installation is prohibited" even though I didn't even attempt to close the window.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:45 PM

I ahd no problems d/l it to both computers this morning. I do have the same issues as TK79 but easy to work around.

Good luck if you need to email or phone support at AP.

In the last 48 hours I have emailed 5 times & held on the phone for about 20 times & still not gotten through.

They have never been so bad.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:07 PM

No problems here downloading. Also, I'm not sure what they changed as AP still looks sucky.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Anyone having trouble downloading the latest \"newer version\" of AP?

i have been having the same problem for the past 2 days now .. anybody know whats up?
Old 02-27-2007, 06:36 AM

I have the same problem. Did any1 get the solution. I almost tried everything but I do not have a clue what to do next.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just dl the software from the website and reinstall...that way you don't have to use liveupdate

[/ QUOTE ]

Like he said. Uninstall it and delete it from your harddrive. Then download from AP website. Shouldn't be a problem.