Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 11-28-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lebanon has a choice. They can either put *their* house in order, or Israel will do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

would it be ok for cambodia to poison our water supply because we won't extradite kissinger?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the issue. The issue is recent (ongoing in the short term if not taking place at this very moment) attacks. Do you really get gullible people to fall for that kind of misdirection IRL?

[/ QUOTE ]

If your point is that might makes right, then just say it. Trying to justify all of Israel's actions in the invasion of lebanon just because lebanon didn't "have their house in order" is beyond ludicrous.

You should take your cues from felix and just admit that the reason you support 100% of all Israeli violence is that you hate muslims more than you hate jews. It would save everyone a lot of trouble and you wouldn't have to make anymore silly arguments.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Palestinians are educated to believe - literally - that Jews are animals and intrinsically evil AND at the same time, schooled in violence and brutality.

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you even claim to know this is true?
Old 11-28-2007, 11:30 PM

Felix, why don't we kill/relocate jews instead? Whats the difference between the two groups?
Old 11-28-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Felix, why don't we kill/relocate jews instead? Whats the difference between the two groups?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this was a thread discussing the genocide of any other mainstream culture other than Middle East culture, the thread would have been locked. I am disappointed to see that mods have taken no action against the many racist and down right attacks against the Arab culture that has continued in this thread. It is disgusting to see something as complex as the Palestinian/Israeli conflict be broken down to "kill all the Arabs and let the Jews rejoice". So shameful! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2007, 11:54 PM

MidGe level?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:14 AM

Default So Much For Freedom of Speech

[ QUOTE ]
am disappointed to see that mods have taken no action against the many racist and down right attacks against the Arab culture that has continued in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
A racist is one who is biased against people because of their race.
I have no problem with Arab christians so therefore I can not be racist towards Arabs. I am biased against Islam but since muslims consist of all races on the planet, being biased against Islam is not racist. If you like, you can call me a culturist. Because I don't believe all cultures are equal....

My beliefs can be stated as:
Arab + Islam = Biased
Arab + Christian (or atheist) = Respect
Pakistani + Islam = Bias
Pakistani + Christian (or atheist) = Respect (although they would get the death penalty for being a christian)

There is nothing wrong being biased against a belief system that wants to kill me and other infidels. You expressed the wish that I be censored by the mods.... Muslims have this belief syatem as well. Perhaps you have more in common with Islam than you think.

I have no desire to censor you.... This is the difference between you and I. I'm more tolerant than you...
Old 11-29-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MidGe level?

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] You're all racist hicks!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 12:31 AM

I do not pretend to be an expert. I am not articulate as it seems you are. I have served My Country (USA) well and am saddened to see that what the fundamental ideas that this nation was built on has corroded away and has been replaced by the ideologies of corrupt minds.

The Final Solution
[ QUOTE ]

My solution to the Israel-Arab peace process?
1. Israel invades Gaza and Arab controlled areas of the West Bank and annexes the land.
2. Take away the citizenship of all Arabs inside Israel.
3. Relocate all Arabs inside Israel and dump them on the borders of Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. Let their Arab brothers give them sanctuary.
4. Drink a beer for a job well done... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
5. Endure the occasional rocket attacks accross the borders but launch occasional cross border attacks to kill these scum.

[/ QUOTE ]
-Felix

The Final Solution
[ QUOTE ]
What is clear is that the genocide of the Jews was the culmination of a decade of Nazi policy, under the rule of Adolf Hitler. The "Final Solution" was implemented in stages. After the June 1933 Nazi party rise to power, state-enforced racism resulted in anti-Jewish legislation, boycotts, "Aryanization," and finally the "Night of Broken Glass" pogrom, all of which aimed to remove the Jews from German society. After the beginning of World War II, anti-Jewish policy evolved into a comprehensive plan to concentrate and eventually annihilate European Jewry.

The Nazis established ghettos in occupied Poland. Polish and western European Jews were deported to these ghettos. During the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941, mobile killing squads (Einsatzgruppen) began killing entire Jewish communities. The methods used, mainly shooting or gas vans, were soon regarded as inefficient and as a psychological burden on the killers. After the Wannsee Conference in January 1942, the Nazis began the systematic deportation of Jews from all over Europe to six extermination camps established in former Polish territory -- Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau, and Majdanek. Extermination camps were killing centers designed to carry out genocide. Over three million Jews were gassed in extermination camps. In its entirety, the "Final Solution" consisted of gassings, shootings, random acts of terror, disease, and starvation that accounted for the deaths of about six million Jews -- two-thirds of European Jewry.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/fsol.htm

We often dismiss the past when considering the future.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jews are ~0.2% of the world population and have been awarded ~25% of all Nobel Prizes.

Muslims are ~25% of the world population and have been awarded ~1% of all Nobel Prizes.

Which of these groups would you prefer to prosper and which would you prefer to evaporate by, say, yesterday?
Old 11-29-2007, 03:40 AM

When did Nobel Prizes start getting awarded? Do you realize how many contributions to science, mathematics and astronomy, anything, the muslim world has made over history?