Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

Id appreciate the chance to do this, i have been playing poker for 6 years, started when my friends introduced me...

I was a losing poker player for a long time, being my own biggest critic, i accepted that i was going wrong and set about reading and learning as much as i could to turn things around. ( i read a LOT of books..)

I dont post alot of strat, i feel like there are alot of great poker minds on 2p2, people that can offer much better advice than myself. However once i feel more confident id like to help alot more than i currently do.

Ive moved up from 0.15 / 0.25 to 1 / 2 and a little 2 / 5. I am winning at those limits. I can provide graphs at a later date ( im currently at work and really needed to get my app in early as this definetly interests me ) My aim would be to play poker full time, to move as high in limits as i could build my bankroll - id also love to play WSOP / EPT live events one day.

I only play nlhe cash. im 24, live near London UK, play poker almost every night (some nights my girlfriend needs me more [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and although ive transformed my game, and im winning, i cant afford the insecurity of playing full time right now as ive got rent to pay. I also know ive still got sooooo much to learn, even thought i feel ive got a very good grasp of the fundementals of poker.

I understand i probably havn't explained every criteria you have requested, this is something i feel ive needed for a while now, as i dont know how much further i can progress just on my own, with no coaching.

Anyway, hopefully you accept my application!! If you want to talk over the phone or skype, please let me know.

-Thanks.