Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Boston Celtics \'07-\'08 Banner 17 Thread

Big game tonight against Denver.

I cant wait to see how the Nugs big three matches up against the celtics. KG>Camby(although he is a man possessed so far on D), AI=Allen (tough to compare because they play completely different games but just for fun), Melo>Pierce IMO. I was surprised to see that the Celtics are 6.5 point favorites in this game.

Also can Rondo slow down AI like he did Arenas or will he get torched again by another small quick guard?

I'm not sure how healthy K mart is but I will be interested to see how he matches up with Perk.

The Celtics are playing with great intensity to accompany the hype so this game should be played hard on both sides and be a good indicator of things to come.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I cant wait to see how the Nugs big three matches up against the celtics. KG>Camby(although he is a man possessed so far on D), AI=Allen (tough to compare because they play completely different games but just for fun), Melo>Pierce IMO. I was surprised to see that the Celtics are 6.5 point favorites in this game.

Also can Rondo slow down AI like he did Arenas or will he get torched again by another small quick guard?

I'm not sure how healthy K mart is but I will be interested to see how he matches up with Perk.

The Celtics are playing with great intensity to accompany the hype so this game should be played hard on both sides and be a good indicator of things to come.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] me i wish i had league pass this should be a really interesting game. Everything you said plus I think Nene and Kenyon will be a big problem for the Celts underneath. Does Perkins cover these guys? KG?
Old 11-07-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] me i wish i had league pass this should be a really interesting game. Everything you said plus I think Nene and Kenyon will be a big problem for the Celts underneath. Does Perkins cover these guys? KG?

[/ QUOTE ]

After watching the Knicks score 117 against the Nugs last night, I'm tempted to say that how capable we are of stopping them defensively factors little into tonight's outcome.

-McGee
Old 11-07-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After watching the Knicks score 117 against the Nugs last night, I'm tempted to say that how capable we are of stopping them defensively factors little into tonight's outcome.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but they also got 25 out of Curry. You think Perkins is putting up those numbers?
Old 11-07-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but they also got 25 out of Curry. You think Perkins is putting up those numbers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Just that Denver can't defend. Which they can't. Three and a half minutes in, and we've had a good look on every possession save KG's turnaround.

-McGee
Old 11-07-2007, 09:06 PM

this is SO much fun to watch.

lol @ vince wilfork sitting courtside in a HUGE custom jersey "WILFORK."

how much does he weigh?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:12 PM

12 first quarter assists. 38 points. not getting too excited because it's the nugz, but still, encouraging.

eddie house is also better than advertised in terms of point guard skills. he doesn't turn the ball over often and made a couple nice passes.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is SO much fun to watch.

lol @ vince wilfork sitting courtside in a HUGE custom jersey "WILFORK."

how much does he weigh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince Wilfork is a pimp. He weighs ~325 lbs
Old 11-07-2007, 09:48 PM

77-38 at the half

Wow. Even the Pats didn't run it up this much.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:54 PM

Eddie House is lighting it up ahaha glad I actually got to say that... Green Kool I totally agree, he looks to be much more than the off the bench open shooter I was hopeing for.

Very impressive hustle through the first 2 1/2 by the whole team, KG's intensity is intense!!!