Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: First Time Loading EPP Account

TR:

I made my first withdrawal from EPP on the 23rd, and continued withdrawing the daily maximum since then. I was expecting my first $600 to hit my bank account on Friday the 2nd, but was delighted to see three transactions of $600. It seems they rushed them for the weekend, since I did not see any additional deposits yesterday (Sat) or today (Sunday).

It takes a while and their limits are stupid. I sent a message weeks ago to see if there's anything I can do to get my withdrawal limits increased from $600/day and I haven't heard anything yet.

It did take months to get everything done, in part, because I am stupid and did not load enough money upon original deposit after my account was verified.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have signed up with epassporte and have a user name and password. I have verified a checking account and a credit card and I'm now waiting for my initial load to be cleared. The problem is (or at least I think so) I have not been given any account numbers or any other information from epassporte. Do I get this information after my initial load is cleared or do I only need a user name and password? Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check your messages section to see if it's there. If not, you'll get all the information in a message once you load and activate the account.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:22 PM

My Epass Update:

signed up 3 weeks ago. have not yet received micro deposits. 7 emails sent and not returned. phone support busy for multiple tries.

meh.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:57 AM

Stupid Question I am sure is answered somewhere in this big ass thread:

Will a withdraw from a poker site count as a second funding method for purposes of upgrading to the preferred (or select or whatever) status?
Old 03-05-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Will a withdraw from a poker site count as a second funding method for purposes of upgrading to the preferred (or select or whatever) status?

[/ QUOTE ]

No
Old 03-05-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. If I use a credit card as the second source, do I:
Have to actually fund with it or just enter the data?
Get charged cash advance fees by the credit card company?
Old 03-05-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

What's the deal with bank wire's? I still have yet to hear of anyone doing this successfully. Personally I have been waiting over a week for a response from Epassporte on the issue. Other responses have come in a more timely fashion so I can't help to think that they are avoiding the issue all together.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bah. If I use a credit card as the second source, do I:
Have to actually fund with it or just enter the data?
Get charged cash advance fees by the credit card company?

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't have to fund with it, just enter the data. You probably won't get cash advance fees because its not a cash advance, it looks like a purchase from epassporte.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:17 PM

Default hosed by undisclosed EPP bank wire policy; must wait 2 months

I just pulled my FTP cash out to ePassPorte, and attempted to use the bank wire method of withdrawal described on their web site. At least one poster here on the Internet forum had described success using this method, so I was not expecting a problem.

Arranging a bank wire requires a phone call to them, so after trying their toll free number for an hour and getting nothing but busy signals, I went to their pay number, after which I was put on hold for an hour.

When I reached the first level of customer service rep, they refused to allow me to make a wire transfer because I had not been a member of their site for four months.

Nowhere is this requirement disclosed on their web site, so I asked to speak with a supervisor, who confirmed that this is their policy, and that it is not disclosed on their web site.

So now I'm stuck cashing out in dribs and drabs or waiting for another two months to do a bank wire due to restrictions that were not listed anywhere.

The supervisor added that "we are not in the business of cashing people out" and also said that Full Tilt Poker is basically up [censored] creek looking for payment providers and that since poker players have no other options, ePassPorte's lack of disclosure about restrictions on accounts (and poor customer service and long hold times and tiny withdrawal limits) is not going to cost them any business. I'd like to believe that she's wrong, but who knows.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: hosed by undisclosed EPP bank wire policy; must wait 2 months

Ordered my epassporte visa on Feb 16th and i still have not received it. anyone have to wait this long?
Closed Thread