Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2007, 05:56 PM

Default 2000th Post Spectacular (warning: includes pie, Allison Stokke NSFW?)

So it's my 2000th post and I figured I'd post some pictures of hot chicks, funny stuff, random things from 2+2 in my ImageShack and whatever. I know this is sort of low content, but some of these pictures are pretty good. Also for no good reason I'm going to link 2 threads of mine that I thought were pretty funny. this one and this one

<font color="white">lol rickrolled </font>

And now here are some pictures of [censored] that I thought was much funnier than the rest of you did

HAHAHAHAHA THIS STUPID BITCH GOT PWND

And here's an ugly chick with a disembodied head, just for good measure.

If you didn't like this 2000th post and want to do something a little bit more appropriate I suppose we could always just argue about how much to tip the pizza delivery boy with a misshapen penis bringing pizza with hot sauce during this week's episode of "Lost", during which Mike Tyson will get beaten up by a half-man, half-goat who will then get a starring hole in "Heroes", figure out how to use HIS [censored] HEAD to fix his stupid car/internet/girlfriend/whatever and [censored] off and die.

QFMFLDO etc, much love

[ QUOTE ]
Dock Phillip Ellis, Jr. (born March 11, 1945, in Los Angeles, California) is a former professional baseball player who pitched for the Pittsburgh Pirates, among other teams. His best season was 1971, when he won 19 games for the World Series champion Pirates.

An All-Star caliber player, he became better-known for several bizarre incidents:

* Beaning Reggie Jackson in the face in apparent retaliation for Reggie's monstrous home run off Ellis in the 1971 All-Star game in Detroit.
* No-hitting the San Diego Padres on June 12, 1970 despite being, as he would claim in 1984, under the influence of LSD throughout the course of the game. Ellis has claimed that the ball actually talked to him during the hallucination, advising him which pitches to throw. Curiously, if his name is presented in roll call style, it reads "Ellis, D." (LSD).
* Attempting to hit every batter in the Cincinnati Reds lineup on May 1, 1974. In an effort to prove a point to teammates, Ellis hit Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, and Dan Driessen in the top of the first. The clean-up batter Tony Perez avoided Ellis' attempts, instead drawing a walk, and after two pitches aimed at the head of Johnny Bench, Ellis was removed from the game by manager Danny Murtaugh. Ellis' box score for the game reads: 0 IP, 0 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 0 K.
* On May 5 1972, Dock Ellis engaged in an argument with a security guard who barred him from entering through the players' gate at Cincinnati's Riverfront Stadium and then maced him. The guard maintained that Ellis had failed to adequately identify himself, "made threatening gestures with a clenched fist," and was carrying a half-empty bottle of wine. Ellis denied that he had intended to punch the guard or was holding a bottle of wine and claimed he was denied entrance (and maced) despite showing his World Series ring as proof of identity.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?
Old 05-28-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: 2000th Post Spectacular (warning: includes pie, Allison Stokke NSF

OOT has been having some indigestion lately and I think it puked up this thread.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OOT has been having some indigestion lately and I think it puked up this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, this is like the best thread in OOT in a long time.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:16 PM

C+
Old 05-28-2007, 06:22 PM

but........ no pooptoad?
Old 05-28-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, this is like the best thread in OOT in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread was horrible. If it was indeed the best OOT thread in a long time, 2p2 needs to axe OOT for good.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-28-2007, 07:15 PM

OP,

Eff the haters. I liked it.

Somehow you've posted 2000 times in six months and I don't recognize you? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Obv I need to start spending more time around here so I can figure out who the regulars are.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

Eff the haters. I liked it.

Somehow you've posted 2000 times in six months and I don't recognize you? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Obv I need to start spending more time around here so I can figure out who the regulars are.

[/ QUOTE ]

He keeps changing his avatar. For a brief while it was a clip from the trailer for the new Resident Evil if that helps place him.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally missed the thread that had "The Move" in it. That [censored] was awesome! The game got old really fast when using this, but I found it hard to score in normal ways.

Anyways, nice 2000th post! I appluad you.