Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 09:17 PM

Default I\'m back babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Gentlemen, I have returned. As many of you know, I was "banned" for posting the "You gonna get raped" dude with captain Tom's head photoshopped in. Some of you got it, but some didn't, so let me use this time to air some [censored]. First,

Microbob,
just because you didn't get the joke, doesn't mean it's not hilarious. I see you wanted a perma-ban for that image? L O L, not understanding an internet meme is obviously the only slightly plausible excuse for such a strong opinion, so I'll err on the side of your ignorance. gg nub. btw, your fellow mods thought your ban fanboyism was retarded as well. Thanks for having a hard-on for me, i'm flattered.

Gildwulf,
Where do I even start with you? I like how you claim you were "sticking up" for me in one thread, then don't say anything about the most pointless ban ever. In fact, I believe you have posted the original pic before? Oh, and congratulations on extending my ban in ADDITION to resetting the original (lame). You caught me being lazy, nh. I have already shown how easy masking IP adresses is, just ask Dan Bright, wtf is the point you're trying to make? Congrats on being a huge sellout, I see you don't even like someone discussing being hit by a bus... in bbv... WOW. Also banning Yves is so far beyond gay, I don't even know what to say. It'd be nice if you would avoid replying to any of my posts or threads, as I consider you a total joke. Make no mistake, the only reason you even contend in the poster awards is because dudes line up to juggle your mod-balls.

Nath,
You're whiny, and not that good of a BBV poster. Please stop complaining at every turn.

But enough of that. Not being able to post as Full Rake was crappy, and I'm back (for now). Let me address some of your concerns from the LoL thread. First of all, here's something to make you glad you even opened this thread, my mod notes:

[ QUOTE ]

24hour suspension for inflammatory and inappropriate comments-pjn

custom title for awesome bbv art-pjn

This is d-baggery, who's already been banned from OOT. If the OOT mods see him acting out again, you don't need much more excuse to ban him again, even if he is liked in BBV. --Wookie

* in OOT for racist trolling, ready to ban this guy if he steps out of line in any way NT 11/5

requested OOT exile in place of *, granted 11/5 NT

found out that he is violating his OOT exile with a separate account 11/14, please let me know if you see someone posting from his IP or who you know to be him. thanks NT

11/14/06 - As I have found no real evidence of FR violating his exile, I'm overturning this decision. -RB

12/16/06 - Posted new 'Attn: Brandi' thread in BBV that only contained a photoshopped image of what appeared to be that Capt. Tom guy and the words 'You Gonna Get Raped'. Loss of custom title for at least one month and 7 day temp ban. -RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently this is "3 pages" if you're pandering, but take it for what it's worth. The only thing worth noting is the loss of custom title. This hurts my feelings, as it was given by the real BBV mod in the early days. I would like it restored.

Anyway, I hoped you guys liked my write-ins for the Brandi pics, I thought they were pretty good. Special thanks to the BBV Rapid Response Team, you guys rule. Thanks to everyone who PM/IM'd me regarding this [censored]. 'Twas ridiculous, to be sure, but it's just the internets. SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:20 PM

Default Re: I\'m back babyyyyyyyyyyyy

eat [censored] and die scammer
Old 12-26-2006, 09:21 PM

GOD BLESS AMERICA (sorry, just heard the original Tuff_fish hyachachhachahcahcahcahcahcahcchhchcahcahchchaHOLY MACKEREL file)
Old 12-26-2006, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
eat [censored] and die scammer

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't take that too hard, he's asking you to eat cnt and the scammer, a little strange, but anyone who speaks german can't be bad!
Old 12-26-2006, 09:23 PM

NT!,

you sure showed me who's boss last time you came to BBV!
Old 12-26-2006, 09:24 PM

yawn

[ QUOTE ]
NT!,

you sure showed me who's boss last time you came to BBV!

[/ QUOTE ]

Marginally better than your deleted post 'Scammer?', good to see you took a couple of minutes to work on this.

[ QUOTE ]
yawn

[/ QUOTE ]

thread over.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:26 PM

yes, this is way worse than a coinflip tilt thread.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yawn

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread