Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: No I\'m not leaving Your HU table

[ QUOTE ]
I think you make some good points here FWF.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-21-2007, 02:15 AM

wow leatherass, you make some intriguing and original points! i'm so glad you came along!
Old 08-21-2007, 02:21 AM

if both request HU its diff

if fish says nothing and other player says HU obv its ok
Old 08-21-2007, 02:23 AM

FWF the only problem I have with this is that no game ever breaks if there is a fish. So what must've happened is that the player sat and then a fish came along. I assume this is the reason he sat in the first place was in hoped of this happening. So why in the hell doesn't this person just go to FTP or Ub where heads up play is offered if he is so intent on finding a fish and getting him HU? Why should he get to take a full ring table and call it his own?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously what gives with everyone thinking that they can just have their own little personal heads up match with some fish at your 9max table. I'm sorry but just because you sat and some fish sat doesn't make him all yours. If anyone asks me to leave the table I will absolutely refuse. If you want to play HU there are some 5/10 tables that are HU only or you can got to Full Tilt or UB. Does anyone disagree with me on this? Should people be able to type in, "Hey leather it's HU" and expect me to leave? And if I don't I'm a jerk? I mean I am posing this question as if I am the only one who gets asked these things. I am speaking for everyone on this matter actually.

BTW if this is the wrong forum I'm sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were not a shortstacker I would have more sympathy for you. But sitting down with 20 BB when two guys are in the middle of a 200 BB heads up match is annoying as hell.

But in general if it's just the good player who wants HU and the fish doesn't care, obv the good player has no right to demand it.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:45 AM

If the reg is stuck a lot I'll just leave him and the other guy hu because I know I'd want the same. I [censored] hate tilting and having another guy jump in your game when you're stuck. I probably shouldn't expect people to do the same though.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:45 AM

Dude everyone needs to stop it with the short stacking. let me tell you guys something that hopefully will help you understand my situation as well as make you realize that I am the opposite of a hit and run money scamming guy. First off I play appr.3% or less of my poker short stacking. It sure as hell isn't because I'm not any good at it or don't make a lot of money doing it. I actually make way more by short stacking big games than by playing $600 -$2k nl. I have a goal and everyone can LOL about it it doesn't bother me, of becoming one of the best players in the world. So the reason I play a ton of poker full stacked at mid/high limits is to become the best I can be and work my way up )hopefully) to becoming a winner at the nosebleeds. I sure as hell will never get there by short stacking. However, and I have blogged about it a bunch, I am trying to get Elite on Stars. I began with 0 VPP's on April 11th and now have over 500k and have an excellent chance of becoming Elite by year's end. I set out for this gaol on April 11th and have a mini follwing I guess you could say in my blog and I update my Status on it every time I blog. Now occasioanlly after like 5 million hours straight of playing I just need a little mental break and I short stack and listen to some tunes. It gives me a little break when i am meantally fired from REAL POKER (thought you guys would like that one) and still allows me to get a bunch of VPP's.

So no I am not a "shortstacker" Quite the opposite in fact. How many of you guys would give up extra monay to improve your game? How many of you guys would sacrafice putting your feet up, listening to tunes, playing an easy strategy and making more money just to reach a goal of becoming the best?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ ] News
[X] Views
[ ] Gossip

[/ QUOTE ]

easiest FYP ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

qft since the new hu tables at stars no dought
Old 08-21-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude everyone needs to stop it with the short stacking. let me tell you guys something that hopefully will help you understand my situation as well as make you realize that I am the opposite of a hit and run money scamming guy. First off I play appr.3% or less of my poker short stacking. It sure as hell isn't because I'm not any good at it or don't make a lot of money doing it. I actually make way more by short stacking big games than by playing $600 -$2k nl. I have a goal and everyone can LOL about it it doesn't bother me, of becoming one of the best players in the world. So the reason I play a ton of poker full stacked at mid/high limits is to become the best I can be and work my way up )hopefully) to becoming a winner at the nosebleeds. I sure as hell will never get there by short stacking. However, and I have blogged about it a bunch, I am trying to get Elite on Stars. I began with 0 VPP's on April 11th and now have over 500k and have an excellent chance of becoming Elite by year's end. I set out for this gaol on April 11th and have a mini follwing I guess you could say in my blog and I update my Status on it every time I blog. Now occasioanlly after like 5 million hours straight of playing I just need a little mental break and I short stack and listen to some tunes. It gives me a little break when i am meantally fired from REAL POKER (thought you guys would like that one) and still allows me to get a bunch of VPP's.

So no I am not a "shortstacker" Quite the opposite in fact. How many of you guys would give up extra monay to improve your game? How many of you guys would sacrafice putting your feet up, listening to tunes, playing an easy strategy and making more money just to reach a goal of becoming the best?

[/ QUOTE ]

What?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

for real. that post is just bizarre