Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-27-2007, 08:38 AM

Default Re: ipoker bonuses vs. the rest

[ QUOTE ]
it is so ez to clear $100 at crypto even with their nit picking games than it is to clear same amount at ongame , same game same limits at both.

[/ QUOTE ]
On this we can agree. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 05:08 PM

I can see a comparison between Crypto and the 9x Ongame bonuses, but the 5x/6x, I don't see how Crypto beats that. I'm basing that off Crypto being the same as Everest system. Am I right that it's 16.67x dealt?

@BKK, Which bonuses are you having trouble clearing at OnGame?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:52 AM

the 7x. im not having trouble its just tha t it takes a long time when u compare it to a dealt room.

ongame games r no doubt livelier and therefore more fun but there r better rooms for bonus and rakeback clearing. WAY BETTER!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:24 AM

If the games are livelier (imo they are too due to bonuses being contributed) there is more dead money, larger pots = more points per hand.

I haven't played on Crypto yet (looks like I'll have to go there next) but their system looks identical to Everest. Everest imo, doesn't clear as quickly as OnGame unless I sit at a new table,(which I do) and get double points.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can see a comparison between Crypto and the 9x Ongame bonuses, but the 5x/6x, I don't see how Crypto beats that. I'm basing that off Crypto being the same as Everest system. Am I right that it's 16.67x dealt?

@BKK, Which bonuses are you having trouble clearing at OnGame?

[/ QUOTE ]
BW shows it as 14.28x. Most Cryptos are 5x, which is why they crush Everest, and are even better than OnGame at many limits. Cryptos aren't quite as good at the micros, since you either get 0.25 MPPs (for $0.25 rake) or 1 MPP (for $1 rake), nothing in between.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ongame games r no doubt livelier and therefore more fun but there r better rooms for bonus and rakeback clearing at the games/stakes I play. WAY BETTER!

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:45 AM

ahhhh....

mr this get yr ass on crypto and you will see what a diifferee dealt method makes.

in a month if you hit all cryptos one can easily clear over 1k only in bonuses even with nit pickers. nd then add on yr rakeback. and then if u as good as u say you r u will be making 7-10 times what the average thai person makes.

sorry bobo but u specialize where there is less players than where op, this and i hang out.

still it doesnt matterwhat game or limits one plays, dealt method will result in faster clearing and thus more money in yr pocket.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry bobo but u specialize where there is less players than where op, this and i hang out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure what you mean by less players, but yes I play a different game than the three of you. Not sure any more how I let myself get involved in this debate. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
still it doesnt matterwhat game or limits one plays, dealt method will result in faster clearing and thus more money in yr pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm really trying not to be a nit, but I just can't let this go unchallenged. As you gave stated it, this is simply not true.

If two sites offered exactly the same bonus terms, except that one required a contribution to the pot for you to get any points, then of course players with a reasonable VPIP would be better with the dealt bonus. However, this is not what's happening. OnGame has better bonus clearing terms than most sites, but this is mitigated somewhat by the fact it is a contributed bonus. Therefore, for some players, the bonus is not as good. Let me assure you once again that for FR SH players, it is the best recurring bonus I have found outside of Crypto.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:01 AM

*goes to BW to have a really hard look at what have missed concerning Cryptos bonuses.*

I still say OnGame is good compared to iPoker at Micros, anything I said about OnGame was not comparing it to 5x dealt bonuses, of which I was blissfully unaware.

Also don't remember saying I was all that good, just that I could clear bonuses easily enough at OnGame and not lose money. We all know you don't have to be that good (I have been playing poker since June so am a novice) at poker to beat Micro stakes fish.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:06 AM

u r hard.

name a dealt room where its harder to clear bonuses than ongame.

or llook k at it this way why is it that rooms go from dealt to contribution, not the other way aound.

it wouldnt surprise me to see all rooms go to contribution method. if full tilt did i bet cake would too.