Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: presidential candiate Obama player in regular low-stakes poker gam

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In his home game...is there a 30% rake tax when you cashout....he is a democrat ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually his home game is mostly republicans. So they lie, start fights for no reason and accuse him of being anti American when he questions them.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK..we can play this game...
Maybe he will deny there is a poker game. If there is...he should pull out quick....Those chips can't be put at risk. Lets "have dialogue" with the other players, maybe they will give us their $$...better yet lets protest the game and call it a victory that no chips were placed "in harms way"....in the meantime lets give our chips away to the unemployed/lazy so they can buy a new hair weave (dont say Im racist, I worked in a hairstore once...they starve the kids but spend 100$ for a 1 week hairstyle)....so are we still talking poker or politics??...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you are not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-24-2007, 07:14 PM

Nixon did in fact pay for his first run in politics with poker winnings. He was known to bluff.

There is a section on it at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:28 PM

I believe Obama wins:

Old 09-24-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In his home game...is there a 30% rake tax when you cashout....he is a democrat ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually his home game is mostly republicans. So they lie, start fights for no reason and accuse him of being anti American when he questions them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he will deny there is a poker game. If there is...he should pull out quick....Those chips can't be put at risk. Lets "have dialogue" with the other players, maybe they will give us their $$...better yet lets protest the game and call it a victory that no chips were placed "in harms way"....in the meantime lets give our chips away to the unemployed/lazy so they can buy a new hair weave (dont say Im racist, I worked in a hairstore once...they starve the kids but spend 100$ for a 1 week hairstyle)....so are we still talking poker or politics??...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, by the way, what's it like to live in the Land of Limbaugh? Do you still believe that Terri Schiavo had a chance for recovery? How about those weapons of mass destruction, still think Saddam had them? Do you think flag burning is worthy of a constitutional ammendment? Do you think that gays getting married will destroy the sanctity of marriage, as opposed to heterosexual infedility and spousal abuse?

There is on difference between my post and yours, I mention real things.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obama did coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot believe a presidential candidate has done coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

?? what, if the guy IS president you are ok with it. (meaning that its pretty well known GW has done coke)
Old 09-24-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obama did coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot believe a presidential candidate has done coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

?? what, if the guy IS president you are ok with it. (meaning that its pretty well known GW has done coke)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-24-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone likes the AM radio a little too much at work. I'm assuming you think the earth is 6500 years old too. If your gonna regurgitate what you hear on the radio then sing Bad Company or something you toolbox.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:52 PM

I don't like the use of unemployed/lazy. It implies that the unemployed are lazy. Unemployment, by definition, is people who wish to participate in the labor market, but cannot find jobs.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:57 PM

This thread sucks, but MitchL:

[censored] awesome.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't talk about mistakingly calling something a victory if I were trying to make republicans look better than anyone else.