Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2007, 02:42 AM

Default I\'m 14, what\'s my play?

I started off on Poker Room, playing play monies for about a year. Then I moved to FTP and started up freerolls. After that I started real money and have been making decent money doing so. I've made roughly $4000 since I started, not counting how much I've not cashed out and blown. I consider myself a pretty good poker player, and I have more experience than most people.

I get yelled at all the time by my dad, grandma, etc. that I'm on the computer too much playing poker. Apparently they think I have an addction. Well, everyone does besides my dad. He's been taking 20% of my cashouts bc I use his name to withdrawl and play etc.

He knows I'm a good poker player, but still thinks I'm on too much. He's a huge fish and has no idea what he's doing. I've tried to teach him on numerous occasions, but it just doesnt work. I wish he would improve, but doesn't. Everything I try to teach'm goes in one ear and out the other.

People will probably ask for graphs, but I don't have one. I didn't really have a way or the initiative to buy Poker Tracker. I plan on getting it soon. I got a bootleg copy not long ago, but it crapped out on me, so I'll have to splurge the $50.00.

Anyways, I'm wondering if I should continue to grind? I have a lot of friends, and I'm pretty popular in school, also I play basketball, baseball and golf. I just don't hang out with my friends much outside of school. No one really says anything, but they wonder why I never hang out with them.

I've had a few girlfriends, but nothing really serious obv, and I'm still a virgin. Anyways, back to the question at hand. Do I continue the grind? Cut down on my playing, hang out with friends more? Should I only play during the summer or school year?

I know this was a super long post, but I figured this could be really fun and be a super long thread. I'll add a pic to the thread of me wearing a black FTP Flexi backwards. My laptop webcam isn't all that great, but I'd be willing to take pictures holding up a peace sign, write something on a piece of paper or something like that. No need for How To Catch a Predator like pix or anything like that, lol.

TL;DR: Read it! When this thread gets huge, you'll feel left out.

Also, I don't use CompleteDonk on FTP, but for obvious reasons, I cannot give out my FTP name or any other site name.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: I\'m 14, what\'s my play?

pics?
Old 09-01-2007, 02:47 AM

meh, do whatever you want, play when you're at home but still go out with friends and stuff, that's all, oh and stop cashing out prolly, just keep it online and move up when you're rolled, don't give your dad 20 percent ldo
Old 09-01-2007, 02:47 AM

[x] offers to post webcam pics of himself
[ ] offers to post webcam pics of his hawt 15 yo gfs
Old 09-01-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, do whatever you want, play when you're at home but still go out with friends and stuff, that's all, oh and stop cashing out prolly, just keep it online and move up when you're rolled, don't give your dad 20 percent ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh... I kind of like cashing out. I'm gonna get a pretty balla car when I'm 16. I already got like $3500 saved, and my dad said he'd double whatever I can get.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] offers to post webcam pics of himself
[ ] offers to post webcam pics of his hawt 15 yo gfs

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I think that's kind of illegal, no? I'd never do that neways, messed up yo.

I think Pocket Five's is the place for you

[censored] P5's, 2+2 4 LIFE.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:50 AM

wait your dad is skimming 20% and then hes gonna double it? sounds like hes working the long con on you
Old 09-01-2007, 02:50 AM

just get older, it doenst matter what u do now

or maybe it does