Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2) *DELETED*

Post deleted by sawseech
Old 05-08-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

So is it everyone consensus that Moneybookers is the best option post neteller era? I sent them a bank wire yesterday morning and it still hasn't shown up on my account with moneybookers. Is this normal? How long does it normally take to get $ from moneybookers to your account? I need my $ asap as I am buying a car on Tuesday...Errrrr....F U neteller [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, VegasPoker24/7 deposit options says that InstaDebit is for US-based customers only.

[/ QUOTE ]
I deposited $25 via Instadebit last week with no problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
Further to this, I just received my $50 cashout from VP247 back to my Instadebit account today, less than 24 hours from my cashout request. Just requested $25 back to my bank account so I can see what the difference in exchange rates is like.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Moneybookers is no longer available to me as a withdrawal option from UB. Is this the same for the rest of you? (I'm Norwegain btw).

[/ QUOTE ]
I still have the option to w/d via MB.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:08 PM

So I just had a ridiculous encounter with Instadebit. I asked both their online chat cs rep and a telephone cs rep about the verification deposit that was supposed to have been made to my bank account. This is clearly outlined on their website here, under the VERIFYING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
Header. Both agents had no idea what I was talking about, and just kept saying 'we don't make verification deposits' until I pointed them to their own webpage which contradicted them. At this point I got the 'contact security@instadebit.com' schpiel.

I only care about verification because it's supposed to result in increased transaction limits. I'm supposed to get an email from a rep (one who'se hopefully in the know) tomorrow, I'll post back with a TR.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:13 PM

I reran the numbers and it turned out that the Click2Pay euro checks are short by an immaterial amount. My confusion resulted from the euro falling over 300 basis points over the weeks in question.

The tiny amount unaccounted for in my calculations amount to approx 50 basis points and is almost certainly a service charge to cover postage and expenses.

Best case the money was short 20 CAD on a 3700 CAD transation. Worst case, 45 short. My best guess (I'm sick of working through the rates) is 50 basis points. Virtually all of the 0.022 difference was accounted for by the falling euro.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's allowed me to, but I only made the request last night, so I'm still waiting on the money. Withdrew via Instadebit last night as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much cover play did you do?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's allowed me to, but I only made the request last night, so I'm still waiting on the money. Withdrew via Instadebit last night as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much cover play did you do?

[/ QUOTE ]
Cleared the PSO bonus I was playing for...375 contributed raked hands.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So is it everyone consensus that Moneybookers is the best option post neteller era? I sent them a bank wire yesterday morning and it still hasn't shown up on my account with moneybookers. Is this normal? How long does it normally take to get $ from moneybookers to your account? I need my $ asap as I am buying a car on Tuesday...Errrrr....F U neteller [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had wires to MB take about 3 business days. I've had wires from MB take about 3-7 business days.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:32 AM

Crap, I am screwed then...thx for the help