Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Best popular economist ever?
Friedrich von Hayek 4 7.84%
Milton Friedman 9 17.65%
Murray Rothbard 3 5.88%
Ludwig Von Mises 7 13.73%
John Maynard Keynes 3 5.88%
Adam Smith 21 41.18%
Thomas Sowell 4 7.84%
Paul Samuelson 0 0%
Lawrence Klein 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth

this is incredibly standard anyone vs. hellmuth banter

dont know why everyone is on zj's nuts for "having the balls" to say this to ph's face, I've seen this exact exchange almost word for word countless times on TV-- most of you have as well
Old 06-29-2007, 12:12 AM

this doesn't change the fact that zeejusting is an awful human being.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:14 AM

You guys need to get over this ZJ [censored]. dozens of regular posters on here did the exact same thing and just didnt get caught. Everyone knows it, and I wish a few of the offenders would just step up so that everyone would get off ZJs case all the time and instead blame everyone equally.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 AM

Well said, curtains, and not only that, but there are plenty of people STILL doing it now and haven't (and never will) been caught. I have no clue why everyone thinks Justin's such an 'awful human being' for one thing which he clearly already said he regretted. It happened a while ago and he paid for it.

But enough of that, Justin's awesome and he's trashing Hellmuth verbally and at the table. Go Justin.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but there are plenty of people STILL doing it now and haven't (and never will) been caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I sound dense, but how do they still do it? Just sign-up for two accounts and have two laptops next to each other? Or maybe have two internet connections?

Maybe I'm naive and it's way simpler than that?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:21 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but there are plenty of people STILL doing it now and haven't (and never will) been caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I sound dense, but how do they still do it? Just sign-up for two accounts and have two laptops next to each other? Or maybe have two internet connections?

Maybe I'm naive and it's way simpler than that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Had they used separate internet connections they probably would have never gotten caught.

You could open up multiple lobbies by repeatedly clicking on PP very quickly. Opening up new accounts was no big deal, Party never really monitored this as long as you didn't use the same funding/withdrawl method.

They guys who did this just played all the accounts from the same computer, making me wonder why it took other players reporting them for them to get caught.

I have no idea how they did it on Stars.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But enough of that, Justin's the Barry Greenstein of Poker Cheats and he's going to live to be 496.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed that for you.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys need to get over this ZJ [censored]. dozens of regular posters on here did the exact same thing and just didnt get caught. Everyone knows it, and I wish a few of the offenders would just step up so that everyone would get off ZJs case all the time and instead blame everyone equally.

[/ QUOTE ]

at turning stone a couple of years ago Veronica O was telling the table some dumb story about a guy who chopped the nightly $10r with himself. we all had a good laugh.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree. I think a lot of us would have taken advantage of that bug in Party's software if we had known about it as well. Also, why does everybody forgot that JJProdigy was the original person to get caught?
Old 06-29-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree. I think a lot of us would have taken advantage of that bug in Party's software if we had known about it as well. Also, why does everybody forgot that JJProdigy was the original person to get caught?

[/ QUOTE ]

dozens of people did it and many posters know at least a few of them. I guess some people still do, although I don't know anyone now.