Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 06:58 AM

Default cake poker

I want to play somewhere else besides FT so i was gonna try Cake poker. Does anyone know if poker tracker and pahud work on cake poker? Would anyone recommend playing there?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Re: cake poker

Horrible software, no PT/PAHUD support. If you start playing there, make sure to get rakeback.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:08 AM

Does cake poker atleast get good traffic at 50nl and 100nl
Old 11-09-2007, 10:09 AM

Software isn't horrible any more. The latest update has fixed most, if not all, of the problems that plagued it before. Server freezes do happen once in a while, but even that has greatly improved lately. However, you are right that PT/PAHUD are not supported and probably never will be.

As for traffic, I don't play at those levels, but I seem to remember a lot of full tables at the 50NL level (maybe 10 6-max tables and 8 FR tables). I'll try to remember to check how many tables of each are full when I play tonight and get back to you.

I would recommend CP, even if you only want to bonus whore. You should have no problem clearing the $500 bonus within the three months that they give you.

-red
Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 AM

Software is a little difficult to get comfortable with initialy. Hard to imagine it was once worse. But it does have some traffic as mentioned. All I can say is it is no match for FTP or UB where I've been playing. I can't even full screen 1 table-LOL. But I blew it in not getting Rake Back at those sites so I guess I'm a "Charter Member" at Cake until more US sites open up. No PT allowed as mentioned.

Mark